Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are PS4 controllers compatible with PC?

Scrippie10
Scrippie10
✭✭
I am to give this game as a gift to a friend, but before I bought it I wanted to know if a PS4 controller would be compatible with the PC version of the game?
I thought I had read somewhere that controllers were going to be compatible with PC in the last patch? Is this true?

If so, are there any guides on how to set that up?

Any help is much appreciated!
PS4 NA EP/DC
Death to the queen!

"Sucks to suck"
  • Stonden
    Stonden
    ✭✭✭
    I have used a controller with my PC Version of ESO. All i did was plug it up and in the settings there is an option to turn it to controller mode.

I can check when I get home where exactly it's at in the settings but keep in mind, it will change the interface and all the menus to work like the console version.

I did it with the Xbox controller which works well with the PC but have not tried with a PS4 controller. I imagine though it is the same you plug it up and play.