Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrong Megaserver even if you chose the right one | Megaserver sbagliato | PC

Arvendir
Arvendir
✭✭✭
ENGLISH VERSION
Greetings ESO Community, i'm italian so i'm going to write in a very bad English ;)

One of my friends not long ago had a strange problem: even if in his client under the word "Games" there was written " The Elder Scrolls Online (EU)" and even if the EU Megaserver was selected in the Options, the game kept logging him in the NA Megaserver.

He levelled untill lvl 26 while i was on Christmass Holidays and when we tried to meet in order to invite him in my guild he just was not there, i could not find his Account and we had a different chatbox (referring to the content ofc). I said to him to ask in chat in which Megaserver he was playing and they answered "NA one"

So we spent like 2 hours to find out how we could fix that, everything was right in the Client and he wanted to reinstall... well DON'T, just use the "Repair" option and everything will be allright, but you'll have to create a New Character

I hope i helped someone XD

ITALIAN VERSION
Bella ragazzi, sono italiano ma non per questo scriverò correttamente ;)

Durante le vacanze di natale uno dei miei amici ha iniziato a giocare ad ESO ma, pur avendo selezionato il Megaserver Europeo, il gioco continuava a farlo loggare in quello Nord Americano.

Nel Client sotto alla voce "Games" usciva scritto "Elder Scrolls Online EU" e quindi non c'era modo per lui di accorgersi precedentemente dell'errore, purtroppo io non *** giocato fino al 4 Gennaio e di conseguenza lui è arrivato al lvl 26 sul server sbagliato

Nel dubbio scrivete in chat: "Is this NA or EU server?", aspettate che vi risponda seriamente qualcuno, se doveste risultare nel server sbagliato, fate quanto segue.

La soluzione è molto semplice, nel Client nella voce "Game Options" usate la funzione "Repair", non c'è bisogno di reinstallare
Se purtroppo questo non risolve il problema dovrete disinstallare e reinstallare il gioco.

Spero di aver aiutato qualcuno ;)

La mia gilda è in piena fase di reclutamento, se siete in cerca di una gilda italiana seria e competitiva contattatemi ;)

N.B. Col cambio server sarete costretti a creare un nuovo PG da zero.
Edited by Arvendir on January 23, 2016 5:31PM
Arvendir, Closed Beta Tester
Guild: Ordine di Shor(Gilda Italiana PC)

Craglorn's HMs | vHoF HM | vMoL HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vRG HM | vSS HM | vKA HM |
Dragonknight Stamina
Dragonknight Tank
Dragonknight Magicka
Templar Stamina
Templar Healer
Templar Magicka

Sorcerer Stamina
Sorcerer Magicka
Necromancer Stamina
Necromancer Magicka
Necromancer Tank