Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Defence

Alorier
Alorier
✭✭✭✭
Hi hoping someone can help me as my PvP experience is being ruined by ganking nightblades I run a vet16 magikca templar and every time I get ambushed it seems to root me and then all they do is spam ambush and hey presto I'm dead , is there something I'm missing so that I can have at least some fighting chance because if this is what PvP is all about then I might as well just PvE
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stick with a large group for now until you're better at pvp. One of the many broken things in this game, is that gap closers root you for about half a second. NBs are the majority of pvp'ers so that's something you're going to have to get used to, unfortunately. I remember I used to have a LOT of difficulty killing them, but because there are so many of them, I got enough practice so that they are the easiest class for me to kill now. The best you can do now is to hang in there and stick with the Zerg. I hope you enjoy pvp in the future, I promise it's fun as hell!