The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not a happy adventurer!!

Robisok74
Robisok74
✭✭✭
I have spent a considerable amount of time working my through the story for the three pacts, then onto Orsinium. I have reached vet 13 so far and have really enjoyed my journey. I have reached lvl 50 for Clothing, woodworking and metalwork and along the way have acquired some really good motifs, most notably deadric, barbaric and Glass legs. Anyway i was adventuring in a delve in Orsinium and came across an Imperial motif. Just as i was about to collect it i got disconnected, when i re-loaded i was in the same place but the motif had gone. This is a motif i really wanted and see as a really rare drop, to be disconnected at that point is absolutely ridiculous. I have since purchased the motif as well as being a paid member as i cant see me getting that drop again. This has left me feeling quite cheated (as i have already put a lot of money into this game) and wondering whether i want to continue with my subscription. Anybody else had this rotten luck?
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh *** if this was me I would have saved the recording I got before the DC asked a friend to use their youtube and link the video directly to the forums (as proof) and demanding a replacement.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • VodkaVixen1979
    VodkaVixen1979
    ✭✭✭
    I have had this happen, but not to the extent of an imperial motif. Not sure of any recourse, but I had smoke coming from my ears and plenty of foul language when it happened to me. I feel for you!!!
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just let it go. It happens to us all.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Feisty_Khajiit128
    Feisty_Khajiit128
    ✭✭✭
    I feel really bad for you, the only place I have seen those are in guild traders.
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
    Imperial Templar- V1
    Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
    Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)
  • Pseudolo
    Pseudolo
    ✭✭✭
    Never happened to me, but I've had plenty of loot stolen from me because they decided that lockpicking a chest and getting it's content are not tied to a character but rather public.