Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CC Breaking

SmokeXF
SmokeXF
I have a vet 4 sorc and I love PvP but I get destroyed because I can only CC break one time and I'm completely out of stam. How can I fix this?

Best Answer

• ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh im assuming u have a little under 10k stam,. Even without any stamina boosts u should have enough. Your probably burning ur stamina sprinting or holding block without realizin it,. If you just walk and bolt escape when needed you should always have enough stam to c break
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
    Answer ✓
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increase your max stamina, spend some CP into Tumble, and get more stamina regeneration.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if you are an alchemist, or know a friend who is then you can craft "immovable potions" out of bugloss, columbine and wormwood. This will grant you (at v16) 15 seconds of CC immunity (with the medicinal use perks in alchemy) + 8000 health and 7500 magicka with 20% recovery in both.

You can also slot stamina potions so after you break free you can get a quick boost to your stamina but this will probably only get you one more break free
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)