The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Creating account

ZakuBeta
ZakuBeta
✭✭✭
I am trying to create an account for my spouse. Using the same disk as we use the same console. The email used says an account has already been created. But when I originally created the account it wouldn't accept the account. Now I can't use that email to create a new account for the system, and there is no password associated with it as the account couldn't be formed originally.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    hm I don't think anyone can help on the forums, your best bet is to contact support. They may take a few days as they only have email support, if your not super protective or have much in game valuables you and your spouse can take turns on your account until support can help. I really don't mean to sound rude, but DON'T try anything else as you could mess things up. Good Luck, and I hope support fixes it for you.