The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[House Ra] [Vampire/Werewolf Political Guild RP]

Old_Greeg29
Guild HQ: Ravenwatch Castle, Rivenspire.

About the guild: The guild is ruled by the House Lord Count Ra. The guild deals with Political affairs throughout the realms of the Daggerfall Covenent. The guild is about control, and power. Guild members are given the option to gain more power, and control amongst other guild members through a political system that is set up. The guild will host ceremonies for the initiates that wish to become a vampire in a special ritual once a week.

How the political system works: You Icly recruit players into the guild. If you recruit them they will be labeled as your servant, or follower. More followers will give you political leverage in debates, guild decisions, and more. This is entirely optional. If you enjoy playing a support role in the guild you can just roleplay as a house servant/member to Count Ra or other Nobles, and Councilmen.

Ranking: Councilmen are just below the level of the House Lord Count Ra. They control affairs and decide crucial focal points on what path the guild should go down.
Nobles: They are a level down from the Councilmen. The are the council's right hand men, and oversee the Council's land, and control in their name.
House
Member/Servant: They are your average member of the house. They are the common people of the house. Servants do upkeep and labor for the house.
House assassin: They are the ones who do the dirty work within the shadows dealing with any sort of issue for the house that involves dirty work. For example, assassinations, poisioning an enemy, spying, and gathering information etc.
Vampire Cultist: These people spread the gift of the Vampire curse in the name of the Almighty Count Ra. The travel throughout Tamriel recruiting new vampiric servants to serve the dark master.
Initiate: They are members that seek the vampiric curse but need to show that they are worthy of such a gift, and swear a blood oath to serve Count Ra, and his council.

If you wish to be part of the assassins wing, it is ran by Mazoob Ulaak. Seek him out ingame via message.

Update: We now have a Werewolf sect in our guild. It is ran by Council member Caboose. Message @Cabooselost1 ingame to join House Ra's Werewolf sect.
Werewolf Ranking:
Werewolf Cultist: The seek to spread the gift of Hircine throughout the realms of Daggerfall in the name of Count Ra, and Caboose.
Werewolf of House Ra: Is the basic ranking for any werewolf member serving in House Ra. They shall take on many roles for the House.

If you are interested in joining the guild whisper me or seek me out ICly. My char is named Count Ra, or @sammybones
Edited by Old_Greeg29 on January 13, 2016 9:20AM
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Might want to clarify whether you're pc or console, unless I overlooked it.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's PC/NA/DC
    I was able to join up this morning.
  • Old_Greeg29
    UPDATE: Our guild now has a sect for werewolves! It is led by our council member Caboose. Message @Cabooselost1 ingame if your interested in joining the werewof sect of House Ra.
  • Lokryn
    Lokryn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does House Ra extend beyond DC to other alliances?