The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

TEXT CHAT GUILD - WildCards - Now Recruiting!

TheKillaBunny
TheKillaBunny
✭✭✭
Greetings fellow ESO players! We are the WildCards of ESO, a guild that is an offshoot of a larger gamer clan that spans all consoles and multiple games. And we are now recruiting!

One of our guild leaders is deaf and so unable to use headsets and in-game chat. And the rest of us are just either just shy or cannot always join a chat channel for whatever reason. Perhaps you simply don’t own a headset? Or have noisy kids in the back ground, or a partner sitting on the sofa beside you who loves to watch you game but doesn’t necessarily want to feel like they are listening to one side of a telephone conversation? There are many reasons why text chatting is more preferable.

If you are looking for a group of players who quest together, play occasionally in PvP, or if you just need the odd hand for pledges or just when you're in a tight spot (Craglorn? lol) and do all of this mostly communicating via text chat then look no further!

How do we achieve this on console you may ask? The answer is simple – we communicate mostly via facebook messenger and XBL via the smartglass app. It works like this – join the group in-game while also having a separate device, such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone by your side for text chat. Easy!
Because we use this method of communication there maybe the odd pause while we digest what just happened or work out a strategy, but we like it that way! Personally I used to play a fast paced competitive multiplayer using only text chat with our original clan for years so I have an extremely fast typing speed. I type pretty much as fast as I talk, so texting for me is absolutely no problem.

So there you have it. If you are here that means you are on Xbox One and on the European Server so look me up. My Gamertag is The Killa Bunny. Add me on XBL and I’ll be sure to send you a guild invite the next time I am in-game. I will then send you instructions of how you can get an invite to our text chat group on facebook. We most play in the Aldmeri Dominion, but we are open to anyone joining our guild from any alliance. Absolutely anyone is welcome in the WildCards. All we ask is to be kind to each other and to the guild bank!

(I am also contactable over Facebook and Twitter – www.Facebook.com/TheKillaBunny77 and @TheKillaBunny on Twitter. If you have any further questions, feel free to drop me a line).

Until then – GLHF (Good Luck, Have Fun) out there people! And stay Wild ;)
  • Imnobodywhoareu
    invite please!
    Imnobodywhoareu
    thanks!

• TheKillaBunny
    TheKillaBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, no problem, I'll invite you this evening! :smile:
  • TheKillaBunny
    TheKillaBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Just in addition to the original post, a little more info about the WildCards -
    • We have no joining fees!
    • We will never expect weekly donations to the guild bank, donations by their very nature should be voluntary, never compulsory. If we ever have enough money in the bank to bid for a trader we will do, but that is not the sole purpose of our guild. There are plenty of quality trading guilds out there, in fact if you need an invite to one just ask me! ^^
    • Any age is welcome.
    • Any level is welcome.
    • We do not expect you to join in every time you are online.
    • We will never moan at you for not joining, or for being a part of another guild, or make you feel obligated to us in any way. You are a free agent, this is part of being a WildCard!
    • When you do join us for anything you will be made to feel most welcome, no matter how long it's been!
    • We do not require you to have a headset to join in with guild activities, however if you would like to chat with fellow WildCards you are more than welcome to!
    • For facebook text-chats you must be a member of our facebook group, click here for invite - https://www.facebook.com/groups/812637645529340/
    • We will not kick you for a period of inactivity.
    • We do not promote people based on level, it's all about trust and friendship. If you are friendly and reliable in a fight then you'll most likely rise through our ranks pretty quickly, no matter what level or game experience you have.
    • We do not require you to buy and wear the guild tabard. (But it is quite fun. We change it regularly and it looks great in guild pictures! :smiley: )
    • Our guild bank is a thing of crafting and pvp beauty, we're quite proud of it. Within you will find a multitude of items for all your crafting and PvP needs. It's almost fit to burst with recipes and items for researching traits - please, please help yourself! And if there is anything that you need which you don't see - ask one of us! We'll probably have a good idea of where to acquire it.
    • ExcessiveWall and myself have pretty much sewn up every crafting skill and trait between us. And we DO NOT CHARGE our guildmates for anything. So if there is anything you need, please ask. We will do what we can to help.

I think that's about it. I started this guild after being left feeling highly frustrated with the poor management of most of the guilds I've been involved with. So if you want to be a part of something run be someone who has 7 years of experience in being a part of successful clans/guilds across multiple games, who knows how to look after her own and will never let you down - JOIN US!

GLHF - KB
  • sparky198b16_ESO
    sparky198b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey just moved over from PS4 and this is an awsome idea until they bring text in game. Can I join?

Gamertag: llSofa Sniperll
  • rdmc13
    rdmc13
    Hi if your still recruiting I'm interested. I'm looking to help out and for members willing to help with certain quests. My gamer tag is rdmc13
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there!
    I would like to join your guild, since I'm not using voice chat this was a really a nice surprise!
    My Gamertag is: DPShiro
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Wintersmith81
    Hi there, are you still taking on new members? I've been off the game for some time but feel like getting back in, Normally in DC but want to make the move to AD so going tobe starting from scratch. My GT is Wintersmith81.
    Hope to see you in game!! Thanks!
  • SmokingCures
    SmokingCures
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a guild like this. Can I get an invite?

GT: xANNIHOLATORx
  • TheKillaBunny
    TheKillaBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone who has requested an invite should have received one, let me know if you need me to send it again! I'm not getting email alerts from this site so the quickest way to get an invite is to message me in-game or over XBL. Welcome to the WildCards! Glad to have you on board. Message me if you need anything. GLHF ;)
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I just moved over from PC to console and am in need of a guild just like yours! I like the whole idea that socialite is not obligatory but appreciated and welcomed whenever. And most of the times I have so much mats anyway (because I just loooove collecting!) and don't really know what to do with them. That said, a guild bank, where people who need or lack a few items are welcome to help themselves, would make my mats deposit a lot more useful. All in all, I'm very interested to receive an invite :)
    GT: Red Mango Chef
  • Gnomes30
    Gnomes30
    @TheKillaBunny wow. My nightmare possibly over. Have been trying to fix my chat forever ((ZOS tickets, Xbox, ISP) no luck. Now too traumatised to run dungeons using activity finder bcz im not sure of all the boss mechanics and well... wipomatic. I love the sound of your solution and your approach to a guild. Pls inv. 431cp bosmer stam NB and altmer mag destro sorc (AD). On Aus time zone. GT Hag Lilitu or ign banshee. Ty in advance
  • Sanctum
    Sanctum
    Soul Shriven
    May I join?

I would prefer to use the text system of your clan to the chat channals of the game as I do not talk much and people seem to complain when I am quite and trying to concentrate on killing an enemy.

Also my I suggested the app Band, it is like messenger but for all those who do not like/have/trust facebook.

Gt - xUniQ SanctumX
    Edited by Sanctum on August 17, 2016 9:16AM
    Da'len: Champion 62, Breton Werewolf DragonKnight, Daggerfall
    Talvas: Lvl 12, Nord Werewolf Dragonknight, Ebonheart
    Kenna: Lvl 5, Altmer, Templar, Aldmeri

Gamertag: xUniQ SanctumX
  • Aranbow
    Aranbow
    Soul Shriven
    From what I can tell, I would be very interested in joining. I prefer text chat and am based on AD. Have two characters lvl 45 and 30. I only really get a chance to play on weekends these days but I am just looking for a good group of people that I can have fun with!
    If you will have me, my GT is JD0V3Y
    that's a zero and not an O :)
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    GT: kyaribobon
    thanks
  • LtSpong
    LtSpong
    ✭✭
    Hi Guys,
    Not sure if you're still recruiting but would like to join. Like the idea of text chat as no mic.

GT : Lt Spong

Would like to do all PVP, PvE (pledges, dungeons, etc.)

Thanks in advance.
  • Ckiller138
    I would like to join, like the idea of text chat
    What is the main faction of this guild? I started playing 3 days ago so i am a big noob and all help is appreciated
  • Dak2099
    Dak2099
    Good day to you,

Can you please confirm this Guild is still active within ESO?

Many thanks in advance.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, would love to join if you're still recruiting.

GT - AllAnostal

Thanks!
  • Astrid
    Astrid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Astrid on June 29, 2020 3:10PM
  • fragoff71
    fragoff71
    Soul Shriven
    Hi this is a great idea! I'm from a mmo era that never used headsets lol, could I have an invite please, GT: frag0ff71

Thanks
  • WhiteFrost
    WhiteFrost
    ✭✭
    Active player and user of the ingame text chat who would be glade to get an invite

Tag: WhiteFrost90
  • LLBON3SLL
    LLBON3SLL
    Soul Shriven
    I am not really keen on voice chat but I do have a headset if it is needed. I have a Templar Healer and Sorcerer. 184 CP at the moment. I hope can join :)

LL Bon3s LL
  • MCFC_Ste
    MCFC_Ste
    Looking to get back into the game

GT: As Friends Rust

(Withe the spaces)

Thanks in advance
    City till I die