Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Wrecking blow / dizzying swing issues

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
I started using 2h as an escape bar, and recently replaced something with dizzying swing. Last night, I got into an intense NB on NB duel and hit the dizzy swing key thinking it was my old ability. I swear I landed 3 DS hits in a second...and the other player died. (Surely to go off screaming about DS spamming. Sorry, dude, I've never spammed that before...swear to Boethia). This makes me question, is Dizzying Swing / Wrecking Blow:

a.) bugged and firing too rapidly?

B.) an all around overpowered ability?

C.) working as intended?

To me, it has to be a or b. The entry-level morph hits harder than any one of five of my ultimates...with the CC benefit.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's bugged but the 3hits may of been lag, the cc is bugged and the ranged seems bugged sometimes as well.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • iamnotweakrwb17_ESO
    iamnotweakrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It can be clipped for a pretty large increase in damage. The first swing fires at the proper time. all consecutive hits are clipped for a very large reduction in swing time.

The ability really does need to be adjusted. I'd prefer they make it an instant cast but remove the knockdown and adjust its damage accordingly.
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The skill it self is broken and paired up with the broken CC immunity system yea... alot of problems
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    lag
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag. Most skills have a 1 second Gcd. No amount of animation cancelling or macros is going to let u fire off 3 uppercuts (either morph) in 1 second. Best you can do is time in a heavy Attack with uppercut followed by a light Attack executinor to all land within a second from one another. It's a big burst yes but no magic happening here. Just animation cancelling.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
    Options
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I started using 2h as an escape bar, and recently replaced something with dizzying swing. Last night, I got into an intense NB on NB duel and hit the dizzy swing key thinking it was my old ability. I swear I landed 3 DS hits in a second...and the other player died. (Surely to go off screaming about DS spamming. Sorry, dude, I've never spammed that before...swear to Boethia). This makes me question, is Dizzying Swing / Wrecking Blow:

a.) bugged and firing too rapidly?

B.) an all around overpowered ability?

C.) working as intended?

To me, it has to be a or b. The entry-level morph hits harder than any one of five of my ultimates...with the CC benefit.

Press wb/dizzying swing and push 2 lights attacks as fast as u can after it, GZ u skipped the animation and land new dps skill before the wb/dizzying swing hits the target. I can jab and wb hit him at the same time.

That is pretty much why u cant avoid wb/dizzying swig in pvp since u cant see the animation anymore if anyone does that.
    Edited by Mumyo on January 3, 2016 1:32PM
    Options
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mumyo but i can avoid your uppercuts !
    I am the KING OF THE UPPERCUTS !
    Jo'Khaljor
    Options
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭