Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer Support HELP!

Chrysostom_ESO
Chrysostom_ESO
Soul Shriven
This is the 6th day I have asked for help from Customer Support I am getting pretty frustrated that I have gotten no response at all.

My issue is the email associated with my account cannot be accessed anymore it is old and invalid. I wish to renew my subscription and cannot as it sends a verification to my OLD email.

I have access to the game and have left multiple messages in game for support with no success. I have emailed them directly, until I tried to do so again until it no longer let me. There is an issue with the old email being sent a verification number.

I NEED ASSISTANCE from customer support. HOW HOW HOW do i contact them with this issue.
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scroll up there is a button for support can send in a ticket there
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can update your email address in your account info on the website
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Omnifail
    Omnifail
    Soul Shriven
    Pheefs wrote: »
    you can update your email address in your account info on the website

No you can't. Do your research before you give bad advice.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you have it already, but try sending an email here: eso_help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com

Include any security details you can to prove you're the account holder/owner. I had a similar issue where my account failed to sync correct with my Xbox Live GT, which prevented me from getting my forum invite and account login setup correctly. It took a week to finally get it resolved.

If you send an email there, you should (in theory) receive an automated reply of some kind some time after. Use that as a means to send a follow up after 24 hours of waiting.

Good luck!
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)