Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK Tank for solo PvE

Palatinum
Palatinum
Soul Shriven
Hey there,

just played some first hours and I can not get into it very much. I have to admit that I try to find my way but I find it kind of hard to get a feeling for the way I should skill. I tried to read several guides but with very limited knowledge due to experience in gameplay so far, I have no idea what to go for exactly. My objective is to have a sword/shield tank for having the possibility of mastering most things on my own in later game.

Maybe Tank for solo gameplay does not sound reasonable, but I like the fact of playing with sword/shield and I like being some kind of indestructable. :)

Is there a specific guide you could point me to for getting a way to go for? I would like to have a guide to follow and later when I got more experience I can alter it the way I like to. I think this would be a great help. :)