The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm actually really happy with my rewards this time. Did something get fixed?

Alucardo
Alucardo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure why, but my new level 18 Khajiit received 5 pieces of VR16 gear, 20 wall repair kits and 15k gold all in one mail. He has spent roughly 2 hours in PVP.
The gear included:

- Arch Marge Breeches (Reinforced)
- Arch Mage Shoes (Divines)
- Crusader Guards (Divines)
- Kynes Kiss Boots (Reinforced)
- Almalexia epaulettes (Impenetrable)

Not a bad little loot for spending some time in IC. Why does my main PVPer still get crap though?

xpVRgfq.jpg
  • Forcebuster
    Forcebuster
    ✭✭
    nop got sturdy stuff and useless sets for mine
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nop got sturdy stuff and useless sets for mine

Oh.. was hoping they tweaked some settings or something so everyone got decent stuff. Really happy with the traits on these.
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to get 2 arch mage pieces, one well-fit and the other sturdy, and 3 other random item set pieces that were literally all well-fit. I guess it must be the best trait in the game, considering it's all I seem to get on monster helms and pvp rewards. xD
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDemon wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to get 2 arch mage pieces, one well-fit and the other sturdy, and 3 other random item set pieces that were literally all well-fit. I guess it must be the best trait in the game, considering it's all I seem to get on monster helms and pvp rewards. xD

God damn, sorry to hear that :smiley:
    Maybe everyone should roll level 18 characters to see if they have better luck too