The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End Rewards

riverdragon72
riverdragon72
✭✭✭✭✭
1 divine piece 9 crap

So after 30 days and hundreds of thousands of AP spent fixing walls and buying inoperable / no aiming cursor siege I basically ended up with

2 tempering alloy
3 dreugh wax
5 elegant lining
2 grain solvents

and 37,500 in gold

Or in perspective about 30 minutes time in Craglorn farming/deconning mats. Awesome!
Meh...**** it..
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 divine piece 9 crap

So after 30 days and hundreds of thousands of AP spent fixing walls and buying inoperable / no aiming cursor siege I basically ended up with

2 tempering alloy
    3 dreugh wax
    5 elegant lining
    2 grain solvents

and 37,500 in gold

Or in perspective about 30 minutes time in Craglorn farming/deconning mats. Awesome!

before this update.

you could get gold Sanctum, hel ra, and aetherian stuff.

Along with v14 master weapons with random traits and stuff.

along with useful AP item sets. Such as ravagers.

Not anymore.

please bring this rewarding pvp back. V16 PvP sets. Maelstrom weapons. And Gear that drops from ICP and WGT.
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, should let me farm with you..

I need alloy
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB