The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(PS4_NA) New Ebonheart crafting guild Arts and Crafts looking for active members!

Mitsushi
Mitsushi
New Ebonheart crafting guild called arts and crafts looking for new members that like to craft leave your psn and I'll and you invites! Look forward to playing with you all as we max out our crafting. Also can send psn message to FallenValkyrie. See you on the other side.
Edited by Mitsushi on January 10, 2016 10:34AM
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psn: D0ntevenL1ft
  • Mitsushi
    Mitsushi
    psn: D0ntevenL1ft
    Sent you an invite!
  • Necrocircus1031
    I'll join psn:NecroCircus
    Edited by Necrocircus1031 on January 11, 2016 2:33PM
  • Mitsushi
    Mitsushi
    Sweet we're up to 56 members now
  • mortargoboom
    mortargoboom
    Soul Shriven
    Add me! MortarGoBoom
  • Sidani_ESO
    Is this exclusive for EP? or can anyone join? If anyone, I'd like an invite, please!

PSN: sidani

• Mitsushi
    Mitsushi
    Yeah anyone can join just basically saying we are ebonheart is all.
  • HumanRev1541
    HumanRev1541
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: HumanRev1541 on 10- 15 hours a week working adeptly on crafting any help will be appreciated. I am an ESO plus member and wanting to share the wealth of extra gold.
    As for teamwork I am a white nuke mage always willing to help out.
  • Mitsushi
    Mitsushi
    Bump up to 61 players now that are mostly active looking for more active members to join
  • Airalyn
    Airalyn
    Soul Shriven
    XXLonexWolfXx I would like an invite to this guild
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post