The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Children of the Forest - recruiting for casual guild AD

carlab87b16_ESO
Hi all,

I have created Children of the Forest and would like to welcome any players wishing to join. The guild is aligned with the AD faction.

The aim is to have a more casual guild where members don't feel obligated to log on every night, we all know life can interupt game time! I just think it would be nice to have like minded grown ups together for questing, dungeons, trading etc, to have a laugh and enjoy the game, and to develop the guild to something members are happy with! It is my first time creating a guild so please bear with me but I look forward the challenge! We are currently at 30+ members and would love to keep growing!

If anyone is interested, please leave your gamer tag below or pm me on here or in game. CarlaB87

Thanks!

Edited by carlab87b16_ESO on February 24, 2016 5:28PM
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Up to 4 members now, heading in the right direction ;-)

Any level and class welcome!
    Edited by carlab87b16_ESO on January 3, 2016 12:31AM
  • Taira89
    Taira89
    Hello,

I'm looking for a guild, my gamertag is : TaIr4
    Cheers

• carlab87b16_ESO
    Will send an invite this evening!

Thanks and welcome :-)

• violetquinn
    violetquinn
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

Me and my boyfriend would be interested in joining;

GandalfTheFab

A moist goat

Thanks!
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Will send invites this eve, welcome both of you!
  • LordKraal
    LordKraal
    Soul Shriven
    OcR Lord Kraal

I am Hungarian, staying in Glasgow for close to 4 years. Due to this I have a strongly mixed accent but my English is otherwise excellent.

I am only lv 25 (AD faction) as I only dove into the game from mid-December. What I'm looking for is a helpful and friendly community to chat with while gaming, get help with group activities or offer help when I can.

Hope I can earn a place in your ranks.

Greetings,
    Kraal
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Hello kraal!

I will gladly invite you this evening, the more people joining Children of the Forest, the better to turn it into a great little community.

Welcome!
  • LordKraal
    LordKraal
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, @carlab87b16_ESO . Looking forward to building the community.
  • munkhof
    munkhof
    Hey mate,
    Gamertag Munken1984, please invite :-)
  • dentedhalo
    Hi

I'm interested in joining... GT DentedHaloUK
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Sending invites to you both now, welcome!
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    dentedhalo wrote: »
    Hi

I'm interested in joining... GT DentedHaloUK

Hey there,

I can't seem to get your gamer tag to work, DentedHaloUk ? Or have I got the cap letters wrong?
  • dentedhalo
    no, that should be it but I did only change it a few hours ago (I made the old one when I was much younger and its embarrassing now :D ) so that might be something to do with it... ive just signed into my XB1 and the new username is showing up and I was able to sign into ESOTU... would you mind trying again later? it might just take time for everything to update (hopefully)
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Just tried it again and it worked :-)
  • dentedhalo
    thanks very much :)
  • Big_Benj
    Big_Benj
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Im interested in joining if your still hiring GT : SmirkyBigBenj
  • RayLegion
    RayLegion
    Looking to join a casual, non BS guild, where I can trade. RAYLEGION
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Will send invites tonight :-) welcome to you both!
  • Seamen15
    Seamen15
    Hi all,

I have created Children of the Forest and would like to welcome any players wishing to join. The guild is aligned with the AD faction.

The aim is to have a more casual guild where members don't feel obligated to log on every night, we all know life can interupt game time! I just think it would be nice to have like minded grown ups together for questing, dungeons, trading etc, to have a laugh and enjoy the game, and to develop the guild to something members are happy with! It is my first time creating a guild so please bear with me but I look forward the challenge!

If anyone is interested, please leave your gamer tag below or pm me on here or in game. CarlaB87

Thanks!

This sounds like my type of Guild! I'm in! My gamertag is Freshj15 and I have a lvl 10 Bosmer Nightblade
    Tigerlion - Khajit Nightblade - Escaped from the slavers life and freed by Dark Brotherhood. Now an agile assassin and loyal servant of the Brotherhood.

Jaymor Bloodthirst - Imperial Dragonknight - A powerful Imperial warrior whose loyalties lie with the Pact after the fall of Cyrodiil and the Empire.

Zelma - Bosmer Nightblade - A lonely thief who escaped from her norm life in Valenwood in the hopes of finding hidden treasures and wealth.

ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE!! (EU Server)
    GT: Freshj15
  • spikeeehhh
    spikeeehhh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm looking for a guild like this, could i get an invite please?

Gamertag: jeffW9

Thanks
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Hi guys,

No problems, will send invites to you both this evening, welcome!
  • Skjaeradronning
    Skjaeradronning
    Soul Shriven
    My boyfriend and I would love to join. I'm Skjaeradronning and he's Dancingwolf91 :)
    Eivaa | Helewyse | Rashidah | Marta Aurelia
    AD/DC. Xbox EU
  • Gnomes30
    Gnomes30
    Hey. Sounds like a great guild. Great name for it also. Pls add Raqua au

I have v3 bosmer arch, v1 bosmer nightblade (both lvl 10 vamp) and a 47 altmer sorc. Really looking for some regular pve dungeon teams. I'm in Aus. Thnx.
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Hiya, will send invites tonight, welcome!
  • xJaaayyD
    xJaaayyD
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i love the sound of this guild i like to join my gamertag is / xJaaayy D
  • Gnomes30
    Gnomes30
    Thanks Carlab. Joined. If any AD members need a vampire bite send me msg in game and we can try to coordinate.
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    xJaaayyD wrote: »
    Hey i love the sound of this guild i like to join my gamertag is / xJaaayy D

Hiya, I will try and get on tonight to add you, if I can't i will definately send invite tomorrow!
  • Gnomes30
    Gnomes30
    Hi. Been a few days. Donated gold but doesn't show up in the guild history. Unable to donate anything else like gear or recipes at guild bank. Just doesn't let me. I see a message to checkout a FB page which I can't find. I play Australian time zones so I don't see many of you on. I was hoping to join guild dungeon teams. I'm willing to try help recruit to build up members when I'm on but I'm kinda limited with what I can do. Last and only other guild I was in was some trading guild which asked for 2 K to stay in. Paid and got kicked. Gotta love mmo.
    Edited by Gnomes30 on February 5, 2016 3:09AM
  • carlab87b16_ESO
    Gnomes30 wrote: »
    Hi. Been a few days. Donated gold but doesn't show up in the guild history. Unable to donate anything else like gear or recipes at guild bank. Just doesn't let me. I see a message to checkout a FB page which I can't find. I play Australian time zones so I don't see many of you on. I was hoping to join guild dungeon teams. I'm willing to try help recruit to build up members when I'm on but I'm kinda limited with what I can do. Last and only other guild I was in was some trading guild which asked for 2 K to stay in. Paid and got kicked. Gotta love mmo.

Hiya, im just about to log on so will have a check on what's going on, maybe it's the permissions that are set for recruits but I'm happy to promote you so you can recruit/deposit etc. With regards to the fb page, in the search bar I put ESO guild Children of the Forest, permissions are set so anyone can find it but only members can post, again will double check. The main reason for it was incase people don't like/don't use voice chat as other forms of communication I feel are limited on eso, saying that i only started the group 2 days ago! I will never ask for anyone to donate to stay in the guild, all donations have been made at players own free will.
    I would like to get events going and do hope people help each other out, I know we are all busy that's why Ive said it's casual, but we can get there :-)

Any more problems please don't hesitate to ask!

• BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Can you invite me please?

GT = blackguard bob

Thanks.