The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

c

Praeficere
Praeficere
✭✭✭✭

qi4Iauk.jpg
Edited by Praeficere on January 22, 2019 5:37PM
Though the shadow has moved not,
A thousand miles I’ve passed –
Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
PC EU Progression Guild
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    did you /bug it in game?
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one died within range for 1.5 mins but there was previous combat beforehand.

Its not a bug you just got lucky.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one died within range for 1.5 mins but there was previous combat beforehand.

Its not a bug you just got lucky.

Cheers for clearing it up Abraxus, thought the AP might've reset or timed out.
    Edited by Praeficere on December 29, 2015 10:27PM
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Few people remain dead in a big keep fight until the keep *actually* flips. Got some mighty good ticks over the years.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We used to believe if you stay dead in a keep till it got claimed from enemy guild you got a tick, worked sometimes then stopoed working altogether.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We used to believe if you stay dead in a keep till it got claimed from enemy guild you got a tick, worked sometimes then stopoed working altogether.
    I remember when that was still the case, got some mighty fine defense ticks out of that.

Another one of my all time favorites is when you are in the inner keep with only one or two people and the other two factions continue to wipe each other outside on 5 minute intervals.

Just lean back and rake in the AP ...
    cheer.gif
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or just a zerg bloodgated...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Decado
    Decado
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's the one I'm thinking of from last night we took chal really quickly barely had a chance to repair before the Reds dropped down onto us and we fought then outside the walls for a while until we wiped and ran off to ash, nothing particularly special in the fight either we killed a decent amount and then they killed us (we were about 20) and you mentioned the 26k tick about 3 minutes after we had wiped
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decado wrote: »
    If it's the one I'm thinking of from last night we took chal really quickly barely had a chance to repair before the Reds dropped down onto us and we fought then outside the walls for a while until we wiped and ran off to ash, nothing particularly special in the fight either we killed a decent amount and then they killed us (we were about 20) and you mentioned the 26k tick about 3 minutes after we had wiped

Lol... if thats the case.. it was not just a DTick.. but the O Tick from taking the keep as well.. sounds like the keep never gave the Offensive tick.. Which would explain why it was so big for a SINGLE PLAYER to soak up all of it.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was as i said, players got killed in the area it stored up. Honour wiped and 1.5 mins later tick came before they managed flip it.

fyi enemies dont need to die for a tick also it can be allies.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• iosis13
    iosis13
    ✭✭
    @AbraXuSeXile
    Is this true:
    The oTick triggers immediately when the keep changes its color and the dTick after 3 min with no fight in the area around the keep ???
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iosis13 wrote: »
    @AbraXuSeXile
    Is this true:
    The oTick triggers immediately when the keep changes its color and the dTick after 3 min with no fight in the area around the keep ???

Otick is right when w.e. it is flips to the new faction color and the Dtick is 60 seconds of no deaths in the zone. Not 3 min with no fight.

Edited by hammayolettuce on January 21, 2016 3:51PM
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw the keep doesn't have to get flagged for a d tick either.
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iosis13 wrote: »
    @AbraXuSeXile
    Is this true:

Offensive tick = when keep changes colour
    Defence tick = 1.5 minutes without death in the area

AP that gets handed out during defence ticks (even if none of the defending faction is around, I believe) are not available for offensive ticks. So for the OP, if the EP would've been a faster by a few seconds, the 26k would've been given to them.

Edit: Also, the AP your own faction is handing out during a fight is not part of your own (defensive/offensive) tick.
    Edited by r.jan_emailb16_ESO on January 21, 2016 3:55PM
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is 60 seconds

And yes, you used to get ticks for losing a keep too. Or at certain times you did. Never predictable, but I haven't seen that in a long long time.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw the keep doesn't have to get flagged for a d tick either.

This. Also resources are also really good for ticks, I know on PC people like to crawl out of the woodwork to rob AP from people xD but on PS4 EU people like to run off after big battles on resources leaving the people who stay with pretty big AP gains.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The defence tick went off a split second before the keep flipped to EP. No other DC were still there so you got the tick to yourself. Had EP been faster they would of gotten it as an offence tick.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel