The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with Mac + Xbox One Controller

FloydTheDragon
FloydTheDragon
Soul Shriven
So I just set up my Xbox one controller with my mac. I have 2 different drivers that are allowing my macbook to recognize my controller. I downloaded the drivers from this website http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/xbox-one-controller-mac/

So when I am in my system preferences I can see the buttons and joysticks moving so the computer itself recognizes and interacts with the controller but when I run ESO and switch it to the gamepad mode nothing works.

If you need more information to help me out let me know.

Thank you in advance.
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Game pad mode is not available for the Mac and will not be until the 64bit client is released (supposed to be Q1 next year)
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • FloydTheDragon
    FloydTheDragon
    Soul Shriven
    So the option to switch UI's is there and clickable and it only changes the UI to look like xbox (shows use of the ABXY buttons and the joysticks) but doesn't allow any controller to work with it?
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    That's how I understand it. It's a standard PCs (Windows/Mac) options interface but in the case of the Mac it's simply not functional. It said as much in the Orsinium release notes from memory and was also confirmed on Reddit ( by rich lambert I believe).
    Edited by LaucianNailor on December 29, 2015 7:44PM
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild