The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Got the Imperial edition - can't do the Mara ceremony

amirgelman
amirgelman
✭✭✭
i should say i write this after reading all sorts of tutorials about this and came to the city fountain and saw that Mara stone and gotta admit - i didn't get anything in the email nor something happens when i click that stone of mara.

not sure if this matters but i bought the imperial edition via crown store.

help please?

thanks!
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you have another player there with you, also with a Ring of Mara?
  • amirgelman
    amirgelman
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

Maybe I'm not sure because in the end I got HIS Imperial edition rings of mara. But I still have my own to use.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    I was a little confused at first too...

You need to quick-slot the pledge of mara (like you would a potion or siege weapon) and make it the active slot. Go to the shrine with your partner, target either them or the shrine (I don't recall which) and activate the pledge from your quick slot. They need to agree to the ceremony on their end and then you ride off into the sunset happily ever after!

I didn't know at first about the whole quick-slotting part, so I hope this helps.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    amirgelman wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »

Maybe I'm not sure because in the end I got HIS Imperial edition rings of mara. But I still have my own to use.

Oh wait a sec. Yeah, if he was the one to activate the shrine with the pledge, you still get to hang onto your pledge.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP