The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I made the wrong choice by joining the Daggerfall covenant, didn't I?

MaoLinx
MaoLinx
I just joined a campaign(Skull of Corruption) and all I see on the maps are Reds and Yellow's, barely any Blue landmarks. I go around scouting but I feel like I screwed myself over by joining the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Try a different campaign?
    - ad scrub -
  • MaoLinx
    MaoLinx
    Maybe, I'll try after current one ends
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try guesting on other campaigns to find one to replace your current home one when it ends
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You chose the wrong campaign, that's all.

On xbox eu, azura's star is the pvp server. Balanced numbers (usually anyway, definitely at role time), keeps flipping, scrolls being taken etc.

Scourge has a bit of balance but it pretty much dead.

The other two, reds have one and yellows the other. Used for pve, such as farming IC. They took away ours though, so quickest way to get stones is jump into red or yellow buff seven and gank them while they feel safe.

I assume all platforms have actual pvp servers and buff servers.

What platform are you on? Someone will be able to tell you were numbers are more even
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaoLinx wrote: »
    I just joined a campaign(Skull of Corruption) and all I see on the maps are Reds and Yellow's, barely any Blue landmarks. I go around scouting but I feel like I screwed myself over by joining the Daggerfall Covenant.

Of course you did. Eventually all peoples will be under the guidance and leadership of the great and glorious Aldmeri Dominion. Why do you fight the inevitable? ( ;) )
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on December 29, 2015 12:46AM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • MaoLinx
    MaoLinx
    I wanted to be a redguard Dk and I was too lazy to redeem the explorers pack code and I thought it wouldn't make a difference. Even if I did redeem that code, Hell, I wouldn't join the Dominion anyhow. It reminds me of North Korea :(
  • MaoLinx
    MaoLinx
    But now that I think about it... It's better there than being on the 3rd wheel. I'm currently level 29, is it too late for repentance oh great messenger from heaven?
  • MaoLinx
    MaoLinx
    Brrrofski wrote: »

On xbox eu, azura's star is the pvp server. Balanced numbers (usually anyway, definitely at role time), keeps flipping, scrolls being taken etc.

The other two, reds have one and yellows the other. Used for pve, such as farming IC. They took away ours though, so quickest way to get stones is jump into red or yellow buff seven and gank them while they feel safe.

What platform are you on? Someone will be able to tell you were numbers are more even

Xbox One(NA Server)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But now that I think about it... It's better there than being on the 3rd wheel. I'm currently level 29, is it too late for repentance oh great messenger from heaven?

You'd need to roll up a new char in the Dominion, SFAIK there's no faction change for XBox. :'( In seriousness, you would probably be better just switching campaigns. Plotwise, the Dominion would be your Cadwell's Gold, but that unfortunately doesn't do you much good for PvP.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Xbox One(NA Server)

Christmas noob I take it, just join haderus if you want to play in a vet campaign, plus you honestly belong in black water blade if you're actually new.

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, you could look at it as you picked the exact right faction for good fights and a challenge! ;)
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Xbox One(NA Server)
    If that's the case I say go to black water and find a PvPer Guild their and learn the ropes.You won't start off amazing at PVP its a learning curve to just become decent and keep trying and you will get better.DC has some of the best PVPers in the game talk to them and you can learn a lot.If you want to play in a Vet campaignas a member of DC come to Haderus and send me a message you can play with me and my guild mates and we teach you the ropes and make you some good start up guild.

My GT is BIgleach87.