Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Story of a Lonley Daggerfall In Scourge (EU Servers.) (PS4)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes to all you are reading. I am very lonley Daggerfall. So lonley in fact. I am forced. I from Daggerfall Convinet is so lonley he unsure what to do. I can't go to groups without freezing. I am on pacific time zone. I who is in Daggerfall who plays on EU servers. I am forced to defend what keeps we have by myself . (If Daggerfall have any keeps)

So I propose myself of a job for me. I become a news reporter. A very dangerous job. But you know what? It is fun. I made lots of Ebonheart Friends. 2 Ebonheart also helped me with my templar build yesterday. I thank you Ebonheart who helped me. Heck I even will start making a journal of my dangerous adventures in Scourge.

For example two special occasions that I have witnessed. For you see I refuse to attack. Make friends that way. Unless if I am in group. Which is hardly never. I be forced. Anyways I who's from Daggerfall have witnessed this in scourge. With my very own characters eyes.

1. One day I was traveling towards Aldermi Dominion battle. Which caught me by surprise. I mean like the whole scourge campaign keeps are all red. But Aldermi Dominion. was all the way ontop left side of map top. I was literally saw them all unhid 10 feet away from me. But yet AD ignored me. Sadly. So I Lonley Daggerfall in scourge, was forced to follow them. O allright I was not forced it was my voluntering myself got me in trouble. For you see. I followed Ad whose attacking red keep. While I erm.... Was cheering. I must appoliges Ebonheart.

But Ebonheart your hour come soon :smiley: So I the lonley Daggerfall in Scourge as I was cheering. All the Aldermi Dominion. Came. Out of the newly yellow castle. Aldermi Dominion did not attack me. No sorry completely the opposite. They were posing. Yes posing. I assumed they were taking pictures cause they all were lined up towards newly founded castle. So I who is lonley Daggerfall peron in Scourge wanted to be in picture to.

But no. I was unwelcome :( I Aldermi Dominion bashed me to get away from them posing. So I got away from them about 2 feet away. But suddednly they started putting up Aldermiri Dominion trebushets. Starting to attack there own castle. Which I was confuse. Guess wanted to show off? So allright. I show off to. I set up my Daggerfall Convienet Trebuchet up as well. They bashed me. Sigh. What a lonley Daggerfall person could do? So I just listened and put away my trebuchet.

I started playing the lute. Then they became more friendly. Some dance some. Other stuff. Erm 2 did something with their clothes. Won't go into detail. So I decided lets have a fair trade. I mean who really doesn't want to right? So I lonley Daggerfall put up my ram in front of them. Yes I let them burn it to. All Ad was cheering as my beutiful ram burned to crisp. One Aldermi Dominion put up her trebuchet and let me burned it. They cheered as well.

All Aldermi Dominion still not attacked me. Been like this for 40 minutes. Then 2 Ebonheart showed up. Wanted to see what going on. Still Aldermi not attack them either. But some wanted to duel. 5 minutes later. 2 more Ebonheart came. So allright I thought to myself. More the merrier right? As you guys about to read. 10 minutes later 1 Aldermi Dominion in Scourge rushed to his keep. But before he could. I was confused. Why his own guards attacked him? Then it hit me. O gosh. I had a very huge lag. There was a fight. I died I thought Aldermi got tired of me. But no. The whole Aldermi Dominion got destroyed. So I was what I thought was a Aldermi via message. I lagged out. What happened. But turned out I accidentally message a Ebonheart instead.

Ebonheart said he had a good time. Wanted to know why all of Aldermiri Dominion was just standing right there in front of castle. While they (Ebonheart) was attacking the very keep. Sigh. It totally my fault. I still feel very bad. O well we live and learn. :blush:

Now my next story. This happened 2 days ago. I the lonley Daggerfall in Scourge. Who has this castle very close to bruma. This group of two Ebonheart showed up after I was messiging this Ebonheart who I know for a while. So after I helped with the anchors. This Ebonheart was standing in place. I came around lots of times. Makeing sure if he was safe. But sadly I did not know I was being followed. Then suddenly out of no where I heard the sound of arrow. O my Daggerfall. One hit I died. I of course knew who it was. So I went back to Bruma twice. Got killed two more times. By same group. But you know whats so funny?

I went to Bruma third time. I took a tiny detour and got off my mount towards this Ebonheart who I knew for a while. I stand right next to him. Side by side. I was hoping this works. So i played the lute. That Ebonheart still was standing still. Then finaly that two Ebonheart group came towards me. Weapons aimed at me. But for I the lonley Daggerfall in Scourge have bested them! For they not attacked me because I was playing the lute and I was standing side by side with that one Ebonheart who I knew awhile. That 1 Ebonheart who kept on killing me came up to me. Put his weapon away along with his friend and face palm himself twice. While I lf course started to dance while his Ebonheart friend who killed me started to play lute. They just walked off. Left me alone. So I followed those two Ebonheart awhile. My mount side by side with them. They not have attacked me anymore. Least for know. :wink:

So thus ends the story of My lonley Daggerfall in Scourge. For I will become well known in Scourge. Therefore my journey beguns anew.

Based on True Events in Scourge on Europe Servers. On PS4. I the Lonley Daggerfall person. Wish you all a good day. No matter what alliance you are in Scourge. I still love you all. Till next we meet have a good day. The End

*Due to popular demand. I will continue and do my best to become a journalist and keep doing posts of this type.
Edited by Serjustin19 on January 3, 2016 4:14PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    I am in Scourge PS4 EU...and the 90% of times, the fights in the quests areas begins because a group of Daggerfall or Aldmeri wants fight.....(and I can give you gamer tags, because always they are the same guys)

But in general, lower levels or people who block (no fight sign) are respected by the three alliances...and if you don't do it...possibly you not have safe leveling anymore...
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    I am in Scourge PS4 EU...and the 90% of times, the fights in the quests areas begins because a group of Daggerfall or Aldmeri wants fight.....(and I can give you gamer tags, because always they are the same guys)

But in general, lower levels or people who block (no fight sign) are respected by the three alliances...and if you don't do it...possibly you not have safe leveling anymore...

I don't like to seek fights. Unless if I invited to a group who does. But if I not in group I usually not attack. I usually block or run up to different alliances with no weapons drawn. I thank you. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serjustwhy wrote: »
    Yes to all you are reading. I am very lonley Daggerfall. So lonley in fact. I am forced. I from Daggerfall Convinet is so lonley he unsure what to do. I can't go to groups without freezing. I am on pacific time zone. I who is in Daggerfall who plays on EU servers. I am forced to defend what keeps we have by myself . (If Daggerfall have any keeps)

So I propose myself of a job for me. I become a news reporter. A very dangerous job. But you know what? It is fun. I made lots of Ebonheart Friends. 2 Ebonheart also helped me with my templar build yesterday. I thank you Ebonheart who helped me. Heck I even will start making a journal of my dangerous adventures in Scourge.

For example two special occasions that I have witnessed. For you see I refuse to attack. Make friends that way. Unless if I am in group. Which is hardly never. I be forced. Anyways I who's from Daggerfall have witnessed this in scourge. With my very own characters eyes.

1. One day I was traveling towards Aldermi Dominion battle. Which caught me by surprise. I mean like the whole scourge campaign keeps are all red. But Aldermi Dominion. was all the way ontop left side of map top. I was literally saw them all unhid 10 feet away from me. But yet AD ignored me. Sadly. So I Lonley Daggerfall in scourge, was forced to follow them. O allright I was not forced it was my voluntering myself got me in trouble. For you see. I followed Ad whose attacking red keep. While I erm.... Was cheering. I must appoliges Ebonheart.

But Ebonheart your hour come soon :smiley: So I the lonley Daggerfall in Scourge as I was cheering. All the Aldermi Dominion. Came. Out of the newly yellow castle. Aldermi Dominion did not attack me. No sorry completely the opposite. They were posing. Yes posing. I assumed they were taking pictures cause they all were lined up towards newly founded castle. So I who is lonley Daggerfall peron in Scourge wanted to be in picture to.

But no. I was unwelcome :( I Aldermi Dominion bashed me to get away from them posing. So I got away from them about 2 feet away. But suddednly they started putting up Aldermiri Dominion trebushets. Starting to attack there own castle. Which I was confuse. Guess wanted to show off? So allright. I show off to. I set up my Daggerfall Convienet Trebuchet up as well. They bashed me. Sigh. What a lonley Daggerfall person could do? So I just listened and put away my trebuchet.

I started playing the lute. Then they became more friendly. Some dance some. Other stuff. Erm 2 did something with their clothes. Won't go into detail. So I decided lets have a fair trade. I mean who really doesn't want to right? So I lonley Daggerfall put up my ram in front of them. Yes I let them burn it to. All Ad was cheering as my beutiful ram burned to crisp. One Aldermi Dominion put up her trebuchet and let me burned it. They cheered as well.

All Aldermi Dominion still not attacked me. Been like this for 40 minutes. Then 2 Ebonheart showed up. Wanted to see what going on. Still Aldermi not attack them either. But some wanted to duel. 5 minutes later. 2 more Ebonheart came. So allright I thought to myself. More the merrier right? As you guys about to read. 10 minutes later 1 Aldermi Dominion in Scourge rushed to his keep. But before he could. I was confused. Why his own guards attacked him? Then it hit me. O gosh. I had a very huge lag. There was a fight. I died I thought Aldermi got tired of me. But no. The whole Aldermi Dominion got destroyed. So I was what I thought was a Aldermi via message. I lagged out. What happened. But turned out I accidentally message a Ebonheart instead.

Ebonheart said he had a good time. Wanted to know why all of Aldermiri Dominion was just standing right there in front of castle. While they (Ebonheart) was attacking the very keep. Sigh. It totally my fault. I still feel very bad. O well we live and learn. :blush:

Now my next story. This happened 2 days ago. I the lonley Daggerfall in Scourge. Who has this castle very close to bruma. This group of two Ebonheart showed up after I was messiging this Ebonheart who I know for a while. So after I helped with the anchors. This Ebonheart was standing in place. I came around lots of times. Makeing sure if he was safe. But sadly I did not know I was being followed. Then suddenly out of no where I heard the sound of arrow. O my Daggerfall. One hit I died. I of course knew who it was. So I went back to Bruma twice. Got killed two more times. By same group. But you know whats so funny?

I went to Bruma third time. I took a tiny detour and got off my mount towards this Ebonheart who I knew for a while. I stand right next to him. Side by side. I was hoping this works. So i played the lute. That Ebonheart still was standing still. Then finaly that two Ebonheart group came towards me. Weapons aimed at me. But for I the lonley Daggerfall in Scourge have bested them! For they not attacked me because I was playing the lute and I was standing side by side with that one Ebonheart who I knew awhile. That 1 Ebonheart who kept on killing me came up to me. Put his weapon away along with his friend and face palm himself twice. While I lf course started to dance while his Ebonheart friend who killed me started to play lute. They just walked off. Left me alone. So I followed those two Ebonheart awhile. My mount side by side with them. They not have attacked me anymore. Least for know. :wink:

So thus ends the story of My lonley Daggerfall in Scourge. For I will become well known in Scourge. Therefore my journey beguns anew.

Based on True Events in Scourge on Europe Servers. On PS4. I the Lonley Daggerfall person. Wish you all a good day. No matter what alliance you are in Scourge. I still love you all. Till next we meet have a good day. The End

*Due to popular demand. I will continue and do my best to become a journalist and keep doing posts of this type.

Update: Due to a surprising message today of a member of this AD group that I wrote about. I would like to introduce this Aldermiri Dominion Guild who's guild member saw my post and referred to others that I wrote about them. Since after this message today. I can confirm this Aldermi Dominion Guild name.

I would like to introduce to you all now. and with permission that I got, to post there guild name and guild picture. This guild name is called Allianz der Anderlinge.

Update: A revised edition of this forum can be found and read at this link. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/239161/serjutin19-scourge-journalist-eu-server-ps4?new=1

Edited by Serjustin19 on January 3, 2016 8:04PM