The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Incoplete summary of the ESO forms!

Millerman34n
Millerman34n
✭✭✭
This is a total list of problems in the current state of the game as seen on the ESO forms! I personally play Majica sorc and a Stam dk and a Majica Dk.

1) Change the battle spirit buff 50% reduction is way to much!
2) No champion point campaign, cp system is a joke! (Confirmed change *** next update)
3) change the reduce elemental dance passive in the champion tree to reduce physical damage currently the campion system favors Stamina.
4) Aoe caps need to go!
5) Camo hunter is still broken, still getting one shot.
6) Dynamic ultimate gain ... Bring it back!
7) The stun from gap closers needs to be looked at. Ambush especially!
8) Add a cap of 6 for Aoe heals, in pvp I don't wanna make sanctum harder.
9) "Why in the *** is their a safe zone here." No safe zones in imperial city plz.
10) add objectives to imperial city and dueling and arenas. (Coming eventually)
11) lag!
12) Let us regenerate stamina while blocking! We still have perma blockers after the nerf. Facepalm zeni facepalm!
13) Whip damage needs to be competitive with concealed weapon.
14) Dk cahins is a joke a gap closer that gives cc immunity?
15) Cinderstorm needs more damage.
16) baling and ignious shield need a buff.
17) percentage heals like dragons blood should not be affected by the heal nerf!
18) Fear is buggy as ***! And op as ***!
19) Stamina is favored? Easier to boost your weapon damage and Stam regen than Majica.
20) Need more Stam morphs like whip mabe a Stam frag?
21) Bashible heavy atacks.
22) assuming that the battle spirit buff is changed sorcerer shields should be reduced slightly! Slightly! Don't ruin sorc's! Or their shields should be critibale.
23) dodge rool and streak nerf should be looked at.
24) My personaI l changes I would like to see. Darkflare and radiant destruction need a damage buff And I want to see the cost of shield assult cut in half.
25) oh yea and I almost forgot lag
26) lag!
27) lag!!
28) lag!!!

If I forgot any thing that you guys have been seeing on the forms or in game let me know!
Edited by Millerman34n on December 28, 2015 3:32AM
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yea um here is my summery if I may have one.

Magicka users need to stop QQ about stamina users finally becoming any good either though its just wrecking blow and steel tornado spam.

The battle sprite only effect those who already didn't deal enough damage just now makes said low DPS players a free kill for players who can still melt other players in 3 or 4 hits.

Dragons Blood just needs a total rework in general.

Safe zones were added to stop gankers from killing players in load screens and even then the load screens still keep some players in it while there character has loaded and used up the safe zone timer making them a free kill.

No to the old ulti gain cause no to bat swarm spamming or meteor spamming or soul harvest spamming.

Players have suggested to bring back stamina regen while blocking but ONLY TO 5+ HA users. Why? Cause HA needs a buff forgot to add that to your "summery"

Yes to the Night Blade nerfs though.
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭

Magicka users need to stop QQ about stamina users finally becoming any good either though its just wrecking blow and steel tornado spam.

The battle sprite only effect those who already didn't deal enough damage just now makes said low DPS players a free kill for players who can still melt other players in 3 or 4 hits.

Safe zones were added to stop gankers from killing players in load screens and even then the load screens still keep some players in it while there character has loaded and used up the safe zone timer making them a free kill.

No to the old ulti gain cause no to bat swarm spamming or meteor spamming or soul harvest spamming.

Players have suggested to bring back stamina regen while blocking but ONLY TO 5+ HA users. Why? Cause HA needs a buff forgot to add that to your "summery"

1) I'm not saying nerf stamina users in any way, I am saying that Majica is underperforming in most situations. All I am saying is add a passive in the campion tree to reduce physical damage, just as their is one to reduce magical damage. Trust me I do not. Want to nerf Stam I play a stamina dragon knight and I am working on a stamina nightblade.
    2) by battle spirit I mean the 50% damage, healing and shield reduction that applies to ALL PLAYERS even vr 16's. I don't not intend to hinder new players.
    3) dynamic ultimate buffs the small groups current ultimate system makes zergs gain ultimate faster the the small group they are killing, don't you think we should give that group a chance?

Other wise yea!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ENOUGH WITH THE GODAMN NERFS ALREADY sheesh! Instead BUFF templars and DKs to be competitive with NBs and sorcerers any nerfs severely impairs PvE worse than PvP. I agree with the HA buff though Please add "nerf VS buff debate" to your list also add "Dual wield VS Staff for spell damage debate" and "Argonian passive rebalance" also you may want to fix your title while you are at it.
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on December 28, 2015 3:42AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons