The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why does AD have so many nightblades?

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wood elves and khajiits are very popular Nightblade choices.
  • Jdog8001
    Jdog8001
    Soul Shriven
    NBs have to use vigor after they nerfed dodge roll.
  • MancandyMcDong
    Jdog8001 wrote: »
    NBs have to use vigor after they nerfed dodge roll.

I don't know that vigor has ever saved me during a close combat fight. Matter of fact it gets me killed because I could have been dodge rolling, fearing, or weaving attacks at the enemy instead. Vigor helps in keep defense but that's about it imo.

Dodge rolling did get a nerf, but the first roll for me uses next to nothing and second isn't horrible. Then if I can kill 3 seconds or so it resets. If you have your stam regen adequate and time your rolls in between dealing damage, dodge roll is still far more effective than vigor.

Course since I'm an archer I get decreased cost and major expedition after every roll so my entire post may be moot for others, idk.
    Edited by MancandyMcDong on December 30, 2015 6:24PM
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Nightblades are the best tuned and designed class in the game at the moment and should be used as an example of the level that other classes need to be balanced against. No nerfs.
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭

Stamina sorcerers have a hard time surviving idk what You mean sorcerers have a easy time surviving
    Prabooo wrote: »
    NB's are silent assassins, that is the description of the class, but they are also hard to play for survival... I suggest you try a NB in PvP, and then we will talk...

Lol they are not hard to survive with at all, them and sorcs have it the easiest.