The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best class for Khajiit 2h?

A_Cats_Tail
A_Cats_Tail
✭✭
Hello, my character is currently a khajiit that revolves around using a 2h and is a templar. Recently, my friend told me that I should create a new khajiit but a nightblade instead to be more efficient using a 2H. Which class is better for that use, templar or nightblade?
  • Marukeru
    Marukeru
    ✭✭
    I'm sure most players will say Nightblade. Not only are they in a strong place right now compared to other classes, but they synergize with the Khajiit very well.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's what you want to do. As a stam user, the majority of your damage comes from weapon skills and stam morphs of class skills. Templars have off heals and night blades have cloak. Would you rather burst heal or hide?
  • Elhanan
    Elhanan
    ✭✭✭
    Sorc is also a good option since you'll likely be running critical surge.
  • Feisty_Khajiit128
    Feisty_Khajiit128
    ✭✭✭
    I have not found a minor brutality buff in templar yet. The thing Templars lack is buffs, Nightblades have plenty of them were as Templars have almost none.
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
    Imperial Templar- V1
    Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
    Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)