The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS please read!!! Major Skill/Player related issues.

DieterP
DieterP
✭✭
Okay Zos seriously needs to look into this. And I need allot of people to put in there input. Okay so during any stage of this game. Pvp, PVE world, PVE dungeons I'm constantly engaging myself into combat and then being unable to use any of my abilities other than just 1 that I seem to be locked onto until I drain my entire resource pool at which then I'm Able to light/heavy attack again and use other abilities. Now at first this was a rare occasion about 1 month ago. Now it's turned into almost every other encounter making it nearly impossible to play my vet 16 stamina DK.
  • DieterP
    DieterP
    ✭✭
    Okay after testing all day! The skill that is causing all the problems is steel tornado. It is the only skill I'm able to cast when this happens. And now it's happening to me about 95% of the time I go into combat. I also have game clips of what's happening. Now if I could get ZOS to please read this and respond to me
  • jonessssssssssy
    I think I know the issue youre having. I too, get stuck in between skills in combat often. I believe the issue it that our characters get stuck in "sprint." I adopted this theory because while I am stuck, simply moving around drains stamina slowly. I have successfully gotten out if this glitch 100% of the time now by simply trying to sprint again to disengage the stuck one. This happens while im animation canceling and trying to move around in combat. I am not 100% this is the same issue youre having. But many of my friends that are stamina builds have also had success with the 'stuck in sprint' theory.
  • jonessssssssssy
    And when Im stuck when i try to attack, dodge roll, or cast a skill it looks like my guy is having a siezure. What you've described sounds exactly like the issue I often have
  • jonessssssssssy
    And the reason I think it releases us from the glitch once the stamina pool is empty is because just like a normal sprint, it concludes once your resource is out
  • DieterP
    DieterP
    ✭✭
    Ya sorry I didn't see your comments until now, but after messing around I did to realize it's the locking into sprint that's the issue, and yes tapping sprint fixes this problem. Thanks though