The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Sneak Thief [Bug]

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
There seems to be a mob in Vet Spindleclutch that has pretentions of being a boss. I have been farming it so noticed the last few times I've done it that either I or someone else is getting hit for over 19k damage from one attack.

The mob is in the tunnel between Bloodspawn and Praxin. I'm on PS4 NA and in DC but I was running it through the group finder each time it happened.
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Was the move Take Aim? a vet 11 mob hit me with that for 16k
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember the name but I think it was one of the NB skills like surprise attack or ambush. Just hitting like a truck compared to the 2-6k attacks the other mobs are doing.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Options
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    Well you know mobs can also get criticals too. Things I know Damage over time damage tacks in with the used skill..
    Keep an eye on the move name next time, maybe we can figure what happened.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a 6k hit crits that is 9k damage not 19k. It wasn't a red AoE attack it was just a one skill attack. Even adding in an attack from stealth I don't think a trash mob should be doing a one shot 19k damage hit with anything.

I'll try and keep an eye out for the name the next time it happens. Still need a VR16 version of the helm so I guess I will keep running it.

Options