The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP v10 DK looking for a friendly well established guild

Slammer99uk
Slammer99uk
✭✭✭
I am fed up playing solo all the time so the time has come to try and join a decent guild.

Up until recently I have been a strictly pve character but a few days I ago had a look at IC and for the life of me I don't understand it at all :) The same can be said for Cyrodil. While pvp is one side of the game I want to get into it isn't the only thing, I enjoy pve but feel I am missing out on the group stuff.

About me: Mature, not quite the silver surfer generation, respectful, friendly with a good sense of humor. I live and work in London UK and like most brits English is the only language I can use.

Many thanks for taking the time to look at this posting, and I am hoping to hear from an interested guild.

Jerry
@Slammer99uk
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

We have a somewhat unusual guild (website here), but we have a pretty nice community, and do group events often enough.

Let me know if you're interested, I can add you later tonight :blush:

Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    "Unusual" is a bit of an understatement :wink:

Thank you for the offer, and I will consider it, but I will also consider any offers from more "traditional" guilds :smiley:

Jerry
    @Slammer99uk
    Edited by Slammer99uk on December 24, 2015 8:22AM
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Jerry,

You can check us out at www.thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com. We are a social, casual pve guild but also doing some pvp. You can try it out with us for a few weeks and see if it fits into what you are looking for.

Please contact my co-GM, via mail in-game: @gamersflame for an invite as I am currently away from eso until 5th Jan. Do indicate which guild you would like to join (TSoN) as we also run a trading guild, Nirn Traders.

Just introduce yourself in the guild chat and join in the conversation. Our guildies are pretty cool with our new members.

Cheers,

Ellie @EllieBlue
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.