The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug?] No provisioning writ quest to Craglorn anymore (only Coldharbour or Wrothgar)

Cadelay
Cadelay
✭✭✭
I am having trouble on my v11 sorcerer. I deliberately put points into my crafting skills, with one point lacking so that I would be able to do the Craglorn writs, since Orsinium writs are underwhelming with the rewards.

I am at 5/6 Recipe Improvement, and I am getting provisioning writs to turn in to Coldharbour.

At 6/6 Recipe Improvement, I am getting provisioning writs to turn in at Wrothgar.

What happened to Craglorn writs? What am I doing wrong? Is this a glitch? Am I too low level at v11? I am disappointed that I can't do Craglorn provisioning writs anymore because I bought the DLC.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I drop my writs in Craglorn, I'm 6/6. I believe when you get the Wrothgar DLC you get the option to go up to 7 recipe improvement. I'm not positive on that as I don't have Wrothgar yet. But I am sure that I'm 6/6 recipe improvement and pick up in Craglorn.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    I drop my writs in Craglorn, I'm 6/6. I believe when you get the Wrothgar DLC you get the option to go up to 7 recipe improvement. I'm not positive on that as I don't have Wrothgar yet. But I am sure that I'm 6/6 recipe improvement and pick up in Craglorn.

I am subscribed to ESO Plus so I have access to Orsinium/Wrothgar and have completed it on my main.

I only have 6/6 Recipe Improvement available as a maximum on my alt and main.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

Still 6/6 with Orsinium.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadelay wrote: »

I am at 5/6 Recipe Improvement, and I am getting provisioning writs to turn in to Coldharbour.

The way it is supposed to work is you turn the writ in to Belkarth if you pick it up there, and turn it in to Orsinium if you pick it up there. I don't think it does this.

One thing about Coldharbor, it may not be as bad as you think turning in writs there. L5 Recipes are the rarest in the game simply because of the specific combo of things you have to have in order to get writs to turn into Coldharbor. Sure, everyone at some point goes to Coldharbor and starts the quests for the City (one condition) but most are either not provisioners or already have their provisioning maxed and will soon reach Veteran Ranks, if not already and hence get writs that turn into Belkarth, or, more likely now, Orsinium.

So, I would farm the L5 Recipes and sell them in the Guild Stores while you can.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »

Still 6/6 with Orsinium.

So when I pick up Onsinium DLC will I automatically get switched to dropping writs in Wrothgar? And if so, will the recipes that need to be completed change?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    So when I pick up Onsinium DLC will I automatically get switched to dropping writs in Wrothgar? And if so, will the recipes that need to be completed change?

Yes. And Yes.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Brunoad
    Brunoad
    ✭✭✭
    What happens when my ESO+ subscription runs out? No more Wrothgar, so no more writs??
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brunoad wrote: »
    What happens when my ESO+ subscription runs out? No more Wrothgar, so no more writs??

You go back to Craglorn and or Coldharbor.

Your level of writ may change back to one less than max level on some or all of your writs.
    Edited by Nestor on March 21, 2016 5:23PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"