Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can i buy iron ore?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Where can i buy iron ore?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you don't want to collect it on your own, you can buy it from other players. Usually you should find it at many of the guild traders in the first 2 zones.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Is there a central zone for the guild traders?
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    I think I outlevelled the zones and I cannot farm it any longer. *blush*
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every zone has one big city where you can find 6 traders in one spot. All of them could sell Iron, I just mentioned the first 2 zones as it's very likely to find it there.
    You can always go back to a zone that you outleveled to harvest crafting materials, they won't disappear. Also in Cyrodiil or Orsinium you'll always find crafting materials that fit to your skill. So if you haven't leveled blacksmithing yet, you'll find iron there aswell.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, you rule!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »

All zones are static in the raw mats you find, other than Wrothgar and Cyrodiil. So, just go back to the Starter Island or Zone 1 and you can farm Iron Ore all day long. Note, it is one of the harder Ores to see, the others have colors that stick out on the landscape.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

All zones are static in the raw mats you find, other than Wrothgar and Cyrodiil. So, just go back to the Starter Island or Zone 1 and you can farm Iron Ore all day long. Note, it is one of the harder Ores to see, the others have colors that stick out on the landscape.

Except if you have keen eye, then it just looks like a steaming pile of dung.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would advise against buying it as raw materials are very expensive. Just take an hour or two an run around your zone mining it. Stick to the base of mountains or other rock formations. You'll find a ton and it's free!
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Then why collect iron ore instead of an ore at your level?