The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for mature guild [AD]

Macaber
Macaber
✭✭
I'm 21+ years old and I've been playing for about a month and my main is currently v3 so there is still much that I don't understand such as why people place such importance on food. I would like to join a guild that has planned weekly events such as dungeon and tel var farming runs and has TS or something similar for use during said events. (Having an active group of people using the voice chat would be a plus but is not necessary). I have little to no interest in doing PvP that being said I am well aware that tel var farming involves it but with a large enough group we should be able to dissuaded smaller groups of other players from attacking us. Whisper or mail me in game at @Macaber.
Edited by Macaber on December 23, 2015 7:02PM