The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost Village in CVoldharbour

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
Done it except for one boss. Gruthaz.
So far as I can tell from published maps this guiy is on an island off the cost of that olace with the little house (steps leading up into it). Trouble is - that Island does not exist in my version of the game. Even the 'little house' island is only big enough to carry the house - none of the rest of it exists.

So - now what do I do??
He is on island number 3 in attached link.
tamrieljournal.com/public-dungeon-group-challenge-conqueror-guide/
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform do you play on?

Secondarily, it may just be a bit early so I don't understand properly.. but I'm confused how you explain the island doesn't exist and then proceed to say the island is only big enough for the house?

Have you tried looking up youtube video's to see how people actually got there?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Secondarily, it may just be a bit early so I don't understand properly.. but I'm confused how you explain the island doesn't exist and then proceed to say the island is only big enough for the house?

a. PLay7ing on EU server.
    b. If look at link the map shows very large island with road. I have only got the mini bit sort of left - none of the rest of it exists.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

a. PLay7ing on EU server.
    b. If look at link the map shows very large island with road. I have only got the mini bit sort of left - none of the rest of it exists.

Alright, yeah. I went back and looked at one of my old youtube videos and haven't found where I get there, but I did find an old forum post explaining it! Apparently to get there (to Gruthaz) you need to take 2 portals.
    Gruthaz is a harvester: Take the port to Kajiit Village, head up to the platform with the wood structures. Take the portal to island. If empty, you will have to wait until she respawns.

If I find where in my video I used those portals (so you can see which ones they are) I'll let you know
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look up.

Floating islands.

You need to land on island using the portals , it can be a bit hard if youve finished quest and everythings as you can get lost in portals and no longer have quest markers to follow. Everytime you jump in a portal check map. Once your on proper island, wait. I remember the timers being stupid long for the boss respawns fo that dungeon in particular. If someone killed it before you you might have a 20 min wait in front of you
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all - I discovered you need the portal to the @Island of the Damned@. Good luck everyone.

I discovered this thanks to the answers above.