The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher Restarts after 20+ GBs

theodophilusmorgenub17_ESO
So, admittedly I'm a little frustrated. After a shamefully long absence away from ESO (haven't played since just after the PC launch, College got in the way) I reinstalled ESO using the physical copy I purchased, afterward the well anticipated patch decided to download. So I wait, patiently, for three hours for it to download at a ridiculously low rate (most of my downloads are 40mbp/s, this one averaged at 2mbp/s). Just over 20GB of data downloaded later, it begins "applying patch", in which it then tells me that it ran out of disk space. I had thirty gigs of space available, how is it that the patch was 20 gigs large and yet somehow larger afterward? At any rate, I clicked okay on the error and then clicked repair (after clearing more room on my primary drive), then it gave me an error that I couldn't catch because it shut down the launcher. Upon restarting the launcher, it began running the download again.

Needless to say, I'm far from thrilled. Even if it does work like it should, in the middle of the night mind you, I won't be able to play for another two days afterward. Can anyone tell me how to work around this re-downloading? Is there any fix for this? Thank you for any assistance.