The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Fighters Guild leveling

Dradhok
Dradhok
✭✭✭
I forgot to spend some time leveling Fighters Guild while I was in the Grahtwood. I’m now level 29. Does anyone have a recommendation on where or when my next opportunity will be?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's Undead and Daedra everywhere. I think Rulanyil's Fall (Greenshade Public Dungeon) is under the control of the Worm Cult, so you should find Undead in there. You can also look in the delves to see what enemy types are inside. Then of course you have the Dolmens, which are always a good source of Daedra.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or find some squishy Zombies somewhere. In fact, in Greenshade there is a place with Feral Bosmer Zombies in abundance to grind on.

And you can go back to Auridon and grind on the ghosts near the Ayelid Ruin in the center of the zone. It matters not the level of the mob.
    Edited by Nestor on December 21, 2015 11:43PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dradhok
    Dradhok
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Or find some squishy Zombies somewhere. In fact, in Greenshade there is a place with Feral Bosmer Zombies in abundance to grind on.

And you can go back to Auridon and grind on the ghosts near the Ayelid Ruin in the center of the zone. It matters not the level of the mob.

Nestor thank you for the comments. I had no idea that you could farm Fighter’s Guild on any level mob. I thought you had to gain xp from the mob for it to count. I’ll head over to the Greenshade public dungeon and give that a try.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dradhok wrote: »
    I had no idea that you could farm Fighter’s Guild on any level mob. I thought you had to gain xp from the mob for it to count.
    So did I :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp