The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4] Azuras Star - Proposal For ORANGE ALLIANCE

CavalierPrime
CavalierPrime
✭✭✭✭
Why does Yellow keep getting suckered by Blue into pushing against Red? The only justice would be for an Orange alliance to push Blue back until DC and their de facto commander [WENDY'S SANDWICH] are trapped in their safe zone. The days of Blue's scams and schemes should end today.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honest answer,

But after yellows performance this weekend I can safety say that, the AD currently playing AS just... don't wanna deal with the blue zerg. And if our groups ARE dealing with them, they are victories that do not last long. You've seen our Castle Brindle and Castle Roeback always blue, its because they are heavily guarding both with zergs to the point AD seems to want to play a passive aggressive card with them. Which they then turn their eyes to Sejanus and Blue Road Keep for the more casual fight with the reds.

I agree OP, and I have been making efforts to not go over into Reds domain if I can help it. We both need to push blue back very hard. But yellow needs reds help to do so by fighting them in the north and we come up from the south. If red can keep up pressure on Fort Aleswell and ultimately Fort Glademist, we can capture our home keeps back easily, then move all the way up to Fort Ash.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 21, 2015 9:12PM
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    Why does Yellow keep getting suckered by Blue into pushing against Red? The only justice would be for an Orange alliance to push Blue back until DC and their de facto commander [WENDY'S SANDWICH] are trapped in their safe zone. The days of Blue's scams and schemes should end today.

Yep, leaving Red alone. Spent all of last week at Roebeck, Nickel, and Ash--I will continue to do so.
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
    V16 Wood Elf Nightblade AD, Azura
    V16 High Elf NightBlade AD, Azura
    V16 Kahjiit Templar AD, Azura
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they like wendy's lets give them burger king
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Catblade wrote: »
    If they like wendy's lets give them burger king

Im going to be giving them a Five Guys Burger and Fries, aka me and four other guys hunting down loose Blues and taking them out and brewing a hot pot of Earl Grey over their bodies.

• Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Haha loosers forming alliances. Get organized leaders instead of teaming up with other factions.
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha loosers forming alliances. Get organized leaders instead of teaming up with other factions.

**Losers
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Oh no not the grammar police
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually the team ups allow for good opportunities to self police another dominate alliance. It makes the battlefield amazingly more interesting when it shifts around the map.
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    This A vs A vs A not AA vs A
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    This A vs A vs A not AA vs A

Because no enemies have ever allied to destroy a greater common enemy in the history of mankind...

• Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Actually the team ups allow for good opportunities to self police another dominate alliance. It makes the battlefield amazingly more interesting when it shifts around the map.

So you are saying that blues are so strong that on a full population server you need two factions to fight one.

I'll take that as a compliment
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just found it very funny you were calling names that you couldn't even spell correctly. Ask your English teacher who the looser is.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

I just found it very funny you were calling names that you couldn't even spell correctly. Ask your English teacher who the looser is.

**Loser

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Truckdriver, you are missing the point of what I am saying. This thread and this other thread are discussing ways to keep the balance in tact. So..you know we can all get AP together and have a good time. When you decide your actually going to participate in positive conversation instead of being toxic-ally confrontational and one sided, let us know.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 22, 2015 4:56PM
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

So you are saying that blues are so strong that on a full population server you need two factions to fight one.

No no. The reality is 25% blue "fighting" 25% yellow in the west, while 75% blue and 75% yellow push against red in the northeast. And despite this, red actually has the stones to stop blue and repel yellow. Its just that it shouldn't be this way. Red and yellow should push blue into their gates as punishment, then return to a fair 3-way war.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

**Loser

They typo was intentional lol but good burn anyway
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    Wow every time blue start winning you both form a alliance ..... Pathetic ..
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Lol All red does is zerg. Us blue always let the pugs deal with them since they are a push over. Most of the our guild groups focus on yellow. Since yellow were organized and more of a challenge. I've noticed once AD's A squad left it gave us blue free reign.
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol All red does is zerg. Us blue always let the pugs deal with them since they are a push over. Most of the our guild groups focus on yellow. Since yellow were organized and more of a challenge. I've noticed once AD's A squad left it gave us blue free reign.

Everyone zergs. And I'm assuming you've been gone the past few days because blue has been guiltiest this campaign.
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    I usually stick to my guild group. But ya I've been working lots.
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Just think it was funny that the guy few posts up thinks red are some elite force and also others are wanting to form alliances with other factions instead of organizing their own faction groups to be effective against other well organized faction groups.

I'll give red one thing. They are probably the best 1v1ers. This is probably why it's hurting them idk . Cant be too effective against a group who are all built towards group warfare
    Edited by Truckdriver on December 22, 2015 10:06PM
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, time to fire the warriors up again.
    Missed all this off leveling a sorc on Skull farming blues.
    Back to AS!
    Edited by TequilaFire on December 22, 2015 8:32PM
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Back to AS!

Oh oh it's "The Hero of Skyrim" to the rescue
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pushback is real! We have blue pushed back almost to their home keeps. We walked four scrolls out of DC territory. We put down Wendy's Sandwich a couple times, but to be fair he was running a very small group and we had a nice guild zerg with other red guilds pushing too. I think he said he was allowing this to happen, so AS becomes draws back more souls for him to harvest.
  • jpeltor
    jpeltor
    ✭✭
    The pushback is real! We have blue pushed back almost to their home keeps. We walked four scrolls out of DC territory. We put down Wendy's Sandwich a couple times, but to be fair he was running a very small group and we had a nice guild zerg with other red guilds pushing too. I think he said he was allowing this to happen, so AS becomes draws back more souls for him to harvest.

Awesome, kids are asleep... I'll be on in a few to help...
    PS4 NA - Solo/Duo PvP
    V16 Wood Elf Nightblade AD, Azura
    V16 High Elf NightBlade AD, Azura
    V16 Kahjiit Templar AD, Azura
  • DividendGamer
    A lot of us organized DC switched over from Chillrend a couple months back when EP and AD left, for the past few weeks AD has been pretty dominant, don't know where some of the more active groups have been on that side, maybe playing on another server?

I play this game to fight in groups against groups, and will be very interested in the upcoming addition of a group fight arena system. I just hope it is going to be at least groups of 6v6, and 12v12. That is what I miss the most from WAR.

The fights have been pretty good and it usually is a fun night every time I am on.

PS4
    Magicka Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Guar Cartel
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to AS!

Yeah and it worked last night! :p
    And that's heros plural as in Warriors of Cyrodiil to you.

Oh and thank you to those AD who saw the light and focused on Blue as well.
    Edited by TequilaFire on December 23, 2015 11:28AM
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back to AS!

Yeah and it worked last night! :p
    And that's heros plural as in Warriors of Cyrodiil to you.

Oh and thank you to those AD who saw the light and focused on Blue as well.

True. WoC was doing some work last night. I even led them as crown to two successful keep sieges, which was new for me. Eventually the yellow/red truce started to fall apart, as we disagreed where our truce border was going to be, and as red took Sejanus and moved to seal the border, yellow took that as a sign of aggression and started marching up our side, eventually taking the majority of Cyrodiil. Since blue is still so far out in 1st place by score, I believe as long as yellow and red can keep hostilities down, we can both climb back into contention together.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The fact that I'm in #15th place on the EP leaderboards while barely having time to play is enough to tell anyone that we're losing players bad. It's the only reason DC is so far ahead this campaign.
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭

go read the other azura star na ps4 thread before posting these comments. you got all madden and some other coorindating 4 full groups zerging almost 24-7 its a pretty insane amount of numbers. This plus lag has pushed out a lot of the good players and guilds (but not all) The smart Blues are worried about azure's health.