The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Maelstrom Old EU #1 Magicka Nightblade [Full Run]

Sharmony
Sharmony
✭✭✭
Hey all,

So this run was at world number #1 when I initially ran it on Tuesday but since then has been bested by two NA players... for now (gratz to those two players) :smiley: Still is EU #1 and I am still very happy with it. Hope it helps others and is enjoyable to watch! Any questions etc feel free to respond to this post on via the comments on the video!

Video is Live Here

Thanks for reading / watching!
Edited by Sharmony on January 8, 2016 11:19AM
@Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, and gratz ^^.

Is Nerien'eth definitely worth it in vma?
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, and gratz ^^.

Is Nerien'eth definitely worth it in vma?

Personally I think so, but I am strongly considering moving to Kena and was when carrying out this run. Things like the scenario on boss 8 could've been avoided :smile:

Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    For the sake it might help some people or show them that vet maelstrom is possible to complete and not be nerfed... *Bump*
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sharmony wrote: »
    Hey all,

So this run was at world number #1 when I initially ran it on Tuesday but since then has been bested by two NA players... for now (gratz to those two players) :smiley: Still is EU #1 and I am still very happy with it. Hope it helps others and is enjoyable to watch! Any questions etc feel free to respond to this post on via the comments on the video!

Video is Live Here

@Sharmony: I'm having quite a bit of trouble with my Magicka Nightblade.

Would you mind sharing your build?

Is yours a DPS? or Healer? etc. What is your combo that gets you through the battles (since Nightblades don't heal for squat, those battles have to end rather quickly)?

I'm interested in picking your brain. lol

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Video is Live Here

Is yours a DPS? or Healer? etc. What is your combo that gets you through the battles (since Nightblades don't heal for squat, those battles have to end rather quickly)?

Currently working on the build and also therefore a build video but currently it stands as such:

The gear setup is rather simple: 2 Nereinth, 5 julianos, 3 willpower, 1 normal torugs staff and 1 maelstrom resto. I still lack proxy det (which would replace refreshing path), good Nereinth shoulders (currently infused) & maelstrom weapon inferno :)Thank you! Considering moving to Kena and would switch Juli for spell power cure possibly in the future.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all,

Video is Live Here

Currently working on the build and also therefore a build video but currently it stands as such:

The gear setup is rather simple: 2 Nereinth, 5 julianos, 3 willpower, 1 normal torugs staff and 1 maelstrom resto. I still lack proxy det (which would replace refreshing path), good Nereinth shoulders (currently infused) & maelstrom weapon inferno :)Thank you! Considering moving to Kena and would switch Juli for spell power cure possibly in the future.
    That was all Greek to me... lol

If there's PvP skills on there from the Assault/Support skill trees, then I won't be able to make it work. I don't PvP. lol

Hell, I have Orsimium, but haven't even cracked into it yet... I have Imperial city, but also haven't really done anything with it.

I think my issue is I keep forgetting to tell people that I need this stuff explained to me as if I were 5. XD

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Video is Live Here

If there's PvP skills on there from the Assault/Support skill trees, then I won't be able to make it work. I don't PvP. lol

Hell, I have Orsimium, but haven't even cracked into it yet... I have Imperial city, but also haven't really done anything with it.

I think my issue is I keep forgetting to tell people that I need this stuff explained to me as if I were 5. XD
    The only PvP that would be on there (but I don't have it) is proximity deternation, so don't worry, it isn't vital. Willpower drops in IC and can be bought from your local guild store, Nereinth drops in Crypts of Hearts Veteran and from Gold Keys and Julianos is a crafted set in Wrothgar :smile:
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all,

Video is Live Here

The only PvP that would be on there (but I don't have it) is proximity deternation, so don't worry, it isn't vital. Willpower drops in IC and can be bought from your local guild store, Nereinth drops in Crypts of Hearts Veteran and from Gold Keys and Julianos is a crafted set in Wrothgar :smile:
    Ah, OK. Good to go.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Video is Live Here

Ah, OK. Good to go.

If there's anything else I can ever help with just drop a comment here :smile:
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have to try Nerien'eth out then in the arena, i have shoulders and helm in v16 divines :), but personally never been sold on Nerien'eth, tried it in other places before, mainly for AOE or static bosses and didnt notice much difference dps wise, i guess it's fairly situational.

• Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    I will have to try Nerien'eth out then in the arena, i have shoulders and helm in v16 divines :), but personally never been sold on Nerien'eth, tried it in other places before, mainly for AOE or static bosses and didnt notice much difference dps wise, i guess it's fairly situational.

I find it pretty useful but I want to experiment with kena vs sustainability with SA.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    How do you have your CP spread out? Did you change any of them just to do this?
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    whats the lowest amount of champion points a magic night blade has completed it with?

• Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Kalebron wrote: »
    How do you have your CP spread out? Did you change any of them just to do this?

Not particularly and I'm producing a build video tomorrow to be uploaded either tomorrow or Friday so check back then, I'll make sure to post a video here to (this is for the Nightblade). As for the Templar I definitely had to change my CP spread, and for the Dragonknight only slightly.
    Nikkor wrote: »
    whats the lowest amount of champion points a magic night blade has completed it with?

Probably 300 or so but I intend to do a run with 0 CP at some point to show it can be done (with luck :tongue:), might be overstepping myself slightly but I think it should be possible.
    Edited by Sharmony on January 6, 2016 9:16PM
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    The Magicka Nightblade setup guide is here for you guys, enjoy!
  • bsupino
    bsupino
    @Sharmony reviving this thread, but, do you have an updated build with the new patches or would you run the same build ?
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Not at present as I go from work, to leading trials, sleeping and back to work again! Trying to get back into MSA soon but for the time being putting up as much content as I am proud of as soon as I can!