The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP Hotspots? (PC-EU-EP) - New Player

Diego_Amraphel
Diego_Amraphel
Soul Shriven
Greetings fellow adventurers!

I’m going to try and keep this short and simple, so the gist of it is that I bought ESO roughly a week ago and I’m really enjoying it, but although it looks like the game has a pretty large / active RP community (judging by the forums), I have never come across anyone RP-ing in the game (I'm lvl 28).

So the question is, are there any “stable” RP hotspots out there in Tamriel? Any places where players usually gather to have random RP sessions with friends, acquaintances, and strangers alike?

As specified in the subject above, I am playing on PC, Europe, Ebonheart Pact. However, I wouldn’t mind learning of RP hotspots for the other two factions.

Thanks!
  • sir_buttersworth
    You can usually find people RPing in taverns and the like. A lot of people who RP together are RL friends and might have the group only chat on. That might be why you never hear it happening. I'd recommend simply asking if you could join anyone's RP. Then you can join their group and have access to the group chat. Good luck with the RPing! :smile:
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this one guy who I've run some dungeons with etc, suddenly /w me: Soandso wraps his arms around you from behind and kisses you on the neck....

Me, being married to my own hottie, and as eloquent as ever, and never awkward /w back:
    So did you need me to make that nirncrux sash now, or later?

Him: OMG OMG OMG I'm so sorry izy!! MT it was a MT!!!

Me: So, later then?

Him: ye, just mail it to me.

Me: kk

I win RP
  • Grisemn
    Grisemn
    ✭✭
    hey there! right now i think the RP hotspot is Nimaleten, you should try to look there, i am there alot atleast with my main characters, so maby i see you there later! :)
  • Kheldoric
    Kheldoric
    ✭✭
    I'd advice looking into the EP RP community guild, Ebonheart RP. They have a forum where you can likely leave your account name in order to be invited, this allows you to be easily in touch with RPers whom share your preference and passion for the Ebonheart Pact, otherwise. You can hit me up. @Kheldoric505 and I'll get you in as soon as an officer is online, buddy.
  • Diego_Amraphel
    Diego_Amraphel
    Soul Shriven
    Alright, thanks everyone

Hope to see you soon :)

Right now I'm kind of stupid drunk and watching sitcoms, so although I'd definitely play some ESO, I think I'm not capable *laughs heartily*. Either way, happy holidays! Hope to see you IC soon!