The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

False Crystal Frag Proc. Overload bugs.

DatNutrient
DatNutrient
✭✭✭
Can we please fix this.
Every now and again I get a frag proc that is false, I use frags and get stuck in an animation. This has killed me countless times on the final Maelstrom Arena boss and its super frustrating.

Overload also.often bugs rendering me unable to use it, locks me in a heavy attack, or bugs and I am still holding.my staff and sometimes not even sure if I am in overload because of this. It's extremely frustrating .

I am a PS4 player so I cannot count on an add-on to tell me if my frag has proccd, or that I am in overload.
Stormproof 1/7/16
V16 Magicka Templar
V16 DK Tank
V16 Stam Nightblade
V16 Sorcerer
V13 Stamplar

PS4 Player
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aren't alone. Templar breathe of life/rushed ceremony also gets stuck mid-animation from time to time and its highly frustrating when the group think its your fault and poor healing.