Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

LF PS4 Guild, Former PC launch Player and MMO Vet

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I am a Former PC ESO player (played at launch) but now have a PS4 and just bought the game again and currently downloading it. I have played many MMOs over the years but never one on PS4 so i am trying to find a guild that will use voice chat to do dungeons and some PVP with. I do have a progressive mentality but limited time but am a very experience MMO player. I am very down to earth and dont like elitist attitudes, i believe you can be a great player and humble all in one. I am open to any faction and am leaning towards a Sorc or DK right now and definitely will be crafting. I play to relax and will even have a couple drinks or beers just like i would watching a football game while i play my video games. But i will hold my own in groups. So just looking for a great guild that i click with. Send me a pm if you are interested, if you have a guild website send that too. Thanks and i will be making a character within a day or so.
Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on December 21, 2015 8:18PM