Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please help! I am stuck! Oh please help!

Volkodav
Volkodav
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I cannot find Bagrugbesh!! The arrow says she is right under me,but no NPC! I also read that she is stuck in a wall and if I log out and back in,she'll reset.But nope.I cant see here anywhere!!
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relogging would not move an NPC that is visible to all players. But relogging might put you into a different instance of wrothgar, one where the NPC is in the right place. So i suggest logging out, waiting for a bit, then logging back in, and you might be put into an instance where Bagrugbesh is not bugged. Might not always work, but as long as there are multiple instances running(and i think there are) you should get lucky eventually.
    Edited by Sharee on December 21, 2015 1:25AM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah,I think I'll hang it up for the night/day,then come back ingame later on.
    (My night is everyone elses day.XD)