The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for DC Players / Small guild

leon_1987
leon_1987
Soul Shriven
Hey

Not looking for a guild per say, but wouldn't pass up a decent guild, small and active (tired of 400+ member guilds as people actually do nothing)

Ideally looking for a few players on DC to dungeon (both normal and vet) and PVP with, currently doing a lot of imperial city.

Currently play a DK Vet 16 tank with 200+ CP

I have cleared nearly every dungeon on Normal and Vet, have all skills to level 50 and 7/8 traits done on nearly all items so can also lend a hand when needed.

Mainly play after work, 7/8pm GMT

If any one is interested, message on here or my Xbox GT is xdX LeoN Xbx
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Leon,

you're just what British Mercenaries is looking or.

We're a 100+ guild with around 10-20 active members so those who are around regularly have strong relationships with each other. We run pledges as well as IC and Orsinium group content.

I'll get an invite to you tonight, come into guild chat 1 and see what you think.