The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cant download the premium version from PS Store

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I bought the Elder Scrolls Online Premium Unlimited Edition last night. I tried to download it and it wouldnt. Online it says its waiting in the Que and in the console it says "this product cannot be purchased at this time". But i already purchased it. Then i tried to download the "regular" and imperial version and i did that just to see if then it would update to my version but it wont. There is no way to do it. But it wont let me download the premium version which is the one i bought on the store. Also there is no support number on the weekends and the online support chat is down. Does anybody know why i cant download my version of the games so i can get the items i paid extra for? Or anyway to talk to a PS4 employee on the weekend? Thanks
Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on December 20, 2015 6:49PM
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Premium and Regular version are the same (game wise). Once you get inside the game you will see the premium bonus you got from purchasing it.
    Edited by MaKTaiL on December 22, 2015 9:32AM