The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

New Girl Looking for Help or Beginners Guild

Foxy_Nerd
Foxy_Nerd
Hello everyone so excited to finally be playing ESO! Though it is very different from what I expected and could really use help from a few seasoned players on here or a guild willing to take on a brand new fledgling.

((sorry if this is posted in the wrong section))
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the guild recruitment section. You'll have better luck there.
    PC/EU DC
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    Isn't this the Guild Recruitment Section for Mac-NA?
    Edited by Foxy_Nerd on December 20, 2015 1:58AM
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, that is what I get for browsing recent topics at work. Didn't even see that. Anyway, check out these guys. http://www.lonewolfhelp.com/ I joined them once when I was still on the NA server a long time ago. Casual, friendly people.
    PC/EU DC
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    Thank you
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely recommend lone wolf. some great guys in there :)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Typhoios wrote: »
    Wow, that is what I get for browsing recent topics at work. Didn't even see that. Anyway, check out these guys. http://www.lonewolfhelp.com/ I joined them once when I was still on the NA server a long time ago. Casual, friendly people.

I used to run mostly solo til I joined the above guild. My group play has expanded tremendously since joining it, even though it was not my first guild. Great bunch of players with a lot of helpful advice. If you're interested, I'd be happy to get you an invite.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    Thank y'all very much. I will check them out now. :smile:
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you in DC I'm always helping new players
    Especially on weekends.
    @KrainorBlackthorne
    Contact me in game
    :smile:
    Edited by Krainor1974 on December 20, 2015 3:51PM
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    I'm sorry to have to flaunt my noob status but what is DC?
    Edited by Foxy_Nerd on December 20, 2015 10:36PM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Foxy_Nerd wrote: »
    I'm sorry to have to flaunt my noon status but what is DC?

When you create a character, it will be in one of three alliances based on the race you pick.: Ebonheart Pact (EP) Aldmeri Dominion (AD), or Daggerfall Covenant (DC). If you bought the Imperial version, you can have any race in the alliance of your choice.

In time, you can explore all three alliance areas, but at first, you are limited to your home alliance. Also, if you are interested in PVP (Player vs Player), your alliance will fight against the other two in Cyrodiil, which you can access at level 10.
    Edited by Ourorboros on December 20, 2015 7:46PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    I'm looking fo more PvE alliance at the moment but that you so much for the info that's a lot of help
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's 3 alliances like Ourorboros said
    U can play pvp or Pve in all of em depending which one you in.
    I'm in Daggerfall Covenant and also mainly doPve 95% of the time. If you in Daggerfall I don't mind helping you, I'm always helping new players to game.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on December 20, 2015 10:51PM
  • Foxy_Nerd
    Foxy_Nerd
    Oh that sounds great. I'm going to be on tonight, a little late though
  • Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    I just got back into playing the PC version recently. I prefer PVE myself, I can be talked into doing PVP for short periods at a time if its with a few people.

I started back during the beta but didn't pick up the game when it came out due to the subscription fee. Use to play WOW back in the day until all the people I use to play with left over time, after all the changes happened.

I've mainly been playing the PS4 version since it came out earlier this year. I decided to pick up the PC version last month. I missed playing MMOs on PC. I have characters in each faction and have been taking turns leveling them. Right now they are still all under level 10. I've played through the story for AD and DC on the PS4 version and working on the EP right now on there.

If you're looking for someone with a low level toon to hang with let me know. I enjoy exploring everything in the game so I like to take my time wandering round the areas. :smiley:

Oh yeah I'm an altoholic also. :blush:
    PS NA characters in all factions
    PC NA characters in all factions
    Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
    I'm an altoholic!
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Foxy and Vixen, if either one of your characters are in the DC faction, I have an up-and-coming guild, the AssociationOfSafetyNSecurity, that is seeking to support and constructively build the next generation of players. We've been in existence for less than a week and have more than 40 members who have joined exclusively because of their pleasant experience with us. We are a very casual guild where you can feel free to ask any questions that would get you trolled in zone chat. Many of our players are top craftsmen and women who would be happy to lend a hand getting you quality gear. If you are DC and this sounds like the place for you, please mail @Slithy_Tove in-game.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    Hi, @Foxy_Nerd , @Vindemiatrix and any one else it concerns, I Can't currently think of a guild off the top of my head that can help you, However i just started getting back into the game myself and was also looking for people to grind/explore and fight with. I currently have two toons, One in the DC Alliance and one in EP, So if you have any toons in those feel free to add me at @Malachi79 and i would be happy to lend a hand,Game knowledge and hopefully a good guild (when i can find the names) for your use, I am also going to be offering free vampire and possibly wolf bites when i can. I Hope to hear back from either of you (or anyone else) and have a pleasant day/night and gaming experience.

"Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*DaggerFall Covenant- NA/PC Server - level 9 Female toon *Vampire* *PVE Orientated*
    *Some other toon i can remember :D
    Edited by Malachi79 on January 3, 2016 7:56PM
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!