The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NPC's that have writs

SeniorsLord
SeniorsLord
Soul Shriven
I have read that some NPC's have provisioning writs if you speak with them

Can someone provide a list of NPC's that have such writs?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crafting writs start in the hone town of each alliance. Just click on the message boards that are in each town to get them started.
    Options
  • SeniorsLord
    SeniorsLord
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry , i used the wrong expression . I mean that some NPCs have provisioning RECEPIES if you speak to them.

Can someone provide a list of NPCs that have such RECEPIES ?
    Options
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normal provisioning recepies can be obtained by looting them from a random container, buying them from another player or as reward for your provisioning daily quest.
    Additionally there is a series of quests in Orsinium that rewards you with a set of special recepies. You get those quests from an npc called Orzorga.
    Options
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    I have a lot of recipes but I wonder if there is an achievement if you have a complete list of recipes.
    Should I keep reading the recipes or just sell them?
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer
    Options
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I have a lot of recipes but I wonder if there is an achievement if you have a complete list of recipes.

Unless you are a completionist collector (like me!) it's totally not worth it.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
    Options
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a Recipe
    quest
    in
    Wrothgar
    from
    Orzorga

See here:
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just the first 100.

Really, you only need to know some recipes. Like a Green for each Attribute for each 5 or 10 levels, a Blue that cover the two attributes you need for various levels and if you lucky a Purple for the various levels. If you do the drinks the same thing.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    Nice, now I have started to think about buying the Orsinium thing. I wish those recipes had more detail in them.
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer
    Options