The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pls recommend me some good provisioning addon - with a list of known recipes

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hallo guys,

could you please recommend me some good provisioning addon, which will show all the recipes that I know and where I would ALSO see, which ingredient I am missing to be able to cook the particular recipe that I want to cook?
I know there are addons like this for enchanting, where you see a list of glyph "recipes" and you see what are you missing to be able to create such a glyph.

I would love to cook my purple or blue recipes. But without the addon it is kind of confusing for me.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    For me its a combination of CraftStore (which is much broader than just provisioning but does have a full recipe list by type) and is a superb add-on, alongsideSous Chef ;)
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use Master Recipe List myself and honestly feel it does all that I would want from that kind of addon. The fact that you can flag different ingredients so I know what to loot helps out a lot as well.
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    Craftstore. Just use craftstore. You won't need any other crafting addons, at all.

It's actually amazing.
    Just call me Drak