The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player Looking for Leveling/Noob Guild

eruexe
eruexe
Hello there I usually play on GMT+8 timezone, I am looking for a guild that can help me play the game especially since I am still leveling my Templar. You can reply here and I will get to you in-game.

• The1BeastFromTheEast
    lol we are not exactly a noob guild but we are friendly and some of us are low level if you want message me on xbox my gamertag is OnstageBrake330 and I will add you to the guild
  • lazarusrevives
    What is your gamer tag? Stonebrawlers of Highvale sounds like the group for you!
    Gt: LazarusRevives
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    We welcome player of any level :)
    It's nice to see new pleyers returning to or starting the game.
    At some point the higher ranked players even want lower level players to scale down difficulty ;)
    Check us out on discussions and about us.

Regards,
    De Raaf
    (@deraaf.nl)

• KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I have a beginners guild With lots of new players joining daily. We are social and dedicated players.
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • xBrOxS3IdoNx
    I have a beginners guild With lots of new players joining daily. We are social and dedicated players.

im looking for players to play with as well. my gt is the same as my username. i would say im a beginner. i have a level 25.