Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stuck with Provisioner's Pack IV

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i've been stuck in Provisioner's Pack IV since a long time ago.

i easily reached the pack IX of all other crafts, but somehow i've not been able to find how to get a higher pack on provisioning. i already reached level 50 a long long time ago, i wasted 25 skill points on all abilities, even the ones i would never use in normal circumstances, i've been buying recipes like crazy, tons of blue, pink, a some legendary. i can craft food and drinks for all levels, but i'm still stuck with Provisioner's Pack IV every time i complete a craft quest.

what am i missing? what am i doing wrong?

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In what zone are you picking up the provisioning quests?
    idea.gif
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    In what zone are you picking up the provisioning quests?
    idea.gif

i'm on ebonheart pact, and usually i pick the quests at stormhold, just because it is the place where i like to deal wth this things, but i think that i already picked it a few times in orsinium. i pick the other writ quests in the same place, and i only can pass the level IV on provisioning.

any ideas?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get higher level packs you need to invest skill points into "Recipe Improvement" which is the only thing that determines what type of writs you get.

All 8 of my characters have provisioning at level 50 but only 4 of them have Recipe Improvement at 6 to get the Provisioner's Pack VI bags.

I also always pick up and turn in the writs in Craglorn ...
    smile.gif
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    To get higher level packs you need to invest skill points into "Recipe Improvement" which is the only thing that determines what type of writs you get.

All 8 of my characters have provisioning at level 50 but only 4 of them have Recipe Improvement at 6 to get the Provisioner's Pack VI bags.

I also always pick up and turn in the writs in Craglorn ...
    smile.gif

that's what i thought, but i have Recipe Improvement 6, Recipe Quality 4, and after that i decided to activate all passive activities but nothing changed. i'm still stuck in Provisioner's Pack IV. i have no idea what to do. i never got Provisioner's Pack VI.
    Edited by NeKryXe on December 18, 2015 6:39AM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    out of curiosity i decided to reset all my skills, then i filled again all abilities to the maximum at provisioning. after that i picked the new craft quests, i crafted the food and the drink and delivered it - again, i received the Provisioner's Pack IV.

i don't understand. i can craft food for all levels, i don't understand what more i must do to reach Provisioner's Pack V. all my other packs are IX, and i activated less abilities in the other ones.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    out of curiosity i decided to reset all my skills, then i filled again all abilities to the maximum at provisioning. after that i picked the new craft quests, i crafted the food and the drink and delivered it - again, i received the Provisioner's Pack IV.

i don't understand. i can craft food for all levels, i don't understand what more i must do to reach Provisioner's Pack V. all my other packs are IX, and i activated less abilities in the other ones.

Do you have access to Craglorn? If not, maybe that's why, because that's where they need to be handed in at. But you should still be able to get to Pack V in Cold harbor.
    Edited by Danksta on December 18, 2015 5:53PM
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA