The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New MMO Player seeking a Guild!

Schulz433
Schulz433
Soul Shriven
I have been a Gamer almost my entire life! ( Almost 35 years, i know Im old) I always been playing single player games, been a bit afraid of meeting new people! I have been a fan of the Elder Scrolls series since Morrowind, and i have been playing all of Them since then! I recently startede playing ESO, and i like it a lot!! I would like too start meeting other Gamer's, and do some Questing! Just bear in mind, that it's my first time playing with others, and i am going too make mistakes, i need too learn the ropes, so too say! I don't have a headset yet, but Im getting one very soon! I hope there are some like minded Gamer's out there who want's too take me under there wings! :-) My Gamer Tag is : Bo Schulz