Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A question about Attribute points

ThaLastProdigy
I've noticed a lot of players setting up there points to the way they want to there character to focus on, i for one want set my points to focus on health and stamina. Either way, if I do this how will this effect my Magic? Now I don't use magic as much just pretty much Stamina, but some ability like Cinder Storm I use quite a bit.
  • RobbaYaga
    RobbaYaga
    ✭✭
    What class, race, level are you and what role (Tank, DPS, Healer) are you trying to fill?

With a Health/Stamina split it appears you want to DPS or Tank.

Anyway, to your question, this link has a lot of useful information on it: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Stats

Just remember, skills that use Stamina, base their effects (and damage) off of your maximum Stamina + Weapon Damage and skills (including staff abilities) that use Magicka, base their effects (and damage) off your maximum Magicka + Spell Damage.

Finally, whatever you're lacking can be made up for with Armor Glyphs and sometimes Championship Points. Thus the reason that some put most or all their points in one attribute.
    Edited by RobbaYaga on December 17, 2015 6:51PM
    Dragon kings, dying queens; where is salvation now?
  • ThaLastProdigy
    Thanks for the response. I'm a VR11 Redguard Dragonknight that uses a Sword and Shield and I'm always tanking at least the two times I've done dungeons. The link helped a lot as well. Thank you.