The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Items Available in the Crown Store - 12/17 (All Platforms)

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
The first looks from the highly anticipated Tailored in Tamriel line are here! Straight from the finest designers in Tamriel, including Lady Eloisse, the Corseted Riding Outfit, Off-the-Shoulder Evening Dress, “Eternity” Tunic with Pants, and Summit Lord’s Silken Robes are sure to make you the talk of the town. All four available in the in-game Crown Store, starting today! Which one will become your new favorite look?

88bec50383f18c76ac0b9c1f7357e8f7.jpg
Practical but stylish! Lady Eloisse, the designer, says, "A Breton woman likes to add a touch of feminine flair to her otherwise practical clothing. She wants her attire to say she's a lady, no matter what she's doing."

0a9e34fd5a7fc89b89a128ec64b59102.jpg
Lady Eloisse of House Manteau offers this traditional Breton evening dress. As she puts it, "Ostentation is vulgar, but true elegance never goes out of style!" Whether you're entertaining or being entertained, this is the outfit for you.

c19fb214e1542b554fa789a33b1bccfd.jpg
In Orsinium these days, even the busiest tusker likes some flair in his clothing—and nothing says "modern Orc" like a bias-cut-placket tunic from Borzighu at Coldsnap Clothiers. "This outfit," he says, "is one for the ages!"

5dae5d2e5b827d6e90b4b6af46896d8b.jpg
For the stylish town Orc, Borzighu the Tidy Tailor of Orsinium has decided the watchwords this season are "restrained elegance." As he puts it, "We are, at last, proud to be Orcs. Strut your Orcish heritage with style!"

We'd love to see your character in his or her new threads! Share your screenshots with us below or at TESOnline on Twitter.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only the finest dressed Bretons get a personal audience with the King himself.

647a26ed86.jpg
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »

647a26ed86.jpg

ROTFL! I had planned to put my token male character in that very outfit - he's a bald Dunmer. :smile:
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Paulington wrote: »

647a26ed86.jpg

That's magical, Paul. Amazing. ;)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the outfits, but on both the Off-The-Shoulder Evening Dress and the Corseted Riding Outfit, the Argonian's claws (and I imagine the Khajiiti too) appear outside of the shoes.

ZgWjJpO.jpg

I imagine it isn't intended, so I thought I should point it out. It doesn't happen with any of the other outfits that also have closed shoes in the Crown Store.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Abeille wrote: »
    I really like the outfits, but on both the Off-The-Shoulder Evening Dress and the Corseted Riding Outfit, the Argonian's claws (and I imagine the Khajiiti too) appear outside of the shoes.

ZgWjJpO.jpg

I imagine it isn't intended, so I thought I should point it out. It doesn't happen with any of the other outfits that also have closed shoes in the Crown Store.

Thanks, @Abeille! We'll pass this along to the Art team. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

ZgWjJpO.jpg

Thanks, @Abeille! We'll pass this along to the Art team. :)

Thank you! They are really pretty outfits though. I can't wait for the purple dress to come to the store too.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bought the Corset Riding Outfit and was actually really disappointed. Either my character has an ugly body or this costume just doesn't hug a female's curve's. It is not flattering to wear at all and this is a breton style costume!

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on December 17, 2015 11:15PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the Corset Riding Outfit and was actually really disappointed. Either my character has an ugly body or this costume just doesn't hug a female's curve's. It is not flattering to wear at all and this is a breton style costume!

Heh yeah, it makes your char look very boy'ish.... but maybe that was the intention. :)
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    XPIKN6V.jpg
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • Fuzzywuzzy196
    Fuzzywuzzy196
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Wonderful designs, thanks for keeping us fashionable! ;)
    Fuzzywuzzy was a bear, Fuzzywuzzy had no hair. Now, Fuzzywuzzy... wasn't very fuzzy, was he?

-Plato
  • Earmack
    Earmack
    Not my style, but im glad zos very often update costumes section!
    The more unique and limited time I general prefer.

Anyway thank you:)
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen this on most shoes while in argonian shape.
    I always figured it was a part of beind an awsome argonian
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More fluff. Race change please.
  • Emixa
    Emixa
    Soul Shriven
    I noticed that the corsets of the Off-shoulder dress and the riding outfit do not function as corsets.. they are supposed to make a body more skinny..! They shouldn't have called those outfits 'corseted' outfits ._.
    The Noble Dress does make a character look like they wear a corset, so why not with these corset outfits?
    Male developers? =P