The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Northwind mine/Torvisa

Shadow_Akula
Shadow_Akula
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi I'm trying to finish all missions and north wind mine is the only place I can see the map which isn't finished. The trouble is I can't find any missions, just some shadow person on the road called Torvisa - would this person normally give a quest? Anyone else have this problem or does this just happen?

Update: went into the area killed a few of the enemies and put a disguise on before going back to the road and then I got the mission.
Edited by Shadow_Akula on December 17, 2015 11:04AM
  • YeOldeGamer
    YeOldeGamer
    ✭✭✭
    I just had this problem. The only thing that worked for me (after tring many other suggestions found on the web) was to repeatedly walk away untill she dissappears then back again untill she re-appears out of invis. Basicly reseting her. After tring this a few times she finally started talking to me and gave me the quest.
    Options
  • Soltanus
    Soltanus
    Thanks, that worked for me! Took about 10 times but she finally spoke to me and made me follow her and gave the quest.
    Options