The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Agility Set bugged

DjKahun
DjKahun
✭✭✭
I just need to confirm this with other members but I got a feeling the set of agility is bugged. I had 3015 weapon damage before I got the 3rd piece of the set which adds 186 weapon damage which should mean I would get 3201 weapon damage but the problem is after I put it on the ring of agility my weapon damage stayed as 3015 and didn't go any higher. Can anyone confirm this?
~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a known display bug with spell/weapon damage on the character sheet. I believe tests on PC show that you do get the damage buff it's just not displayed correctly.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a bug, only display tho, but it needs fixing because you dont rly see your correct weapon/spell dmg stat.

@ZOS_GinaBruno pls have it looked at.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks I was worried I wasnt getting any buff from it hah! I hope they fix it soon.
  • Geraltoc
    Geraltoc
    its actually something thats been doing my head in for the past half hour, while the display of stats seems to work fine with 2 daggers+necklace, having acquired a ring of agility, the same doesnt seem to be happening with ring+necklace+dagger or bow, in fact im getting less weapon damage on bow when i should be getting the full 3 set weapon damage extra since i only had bow+necklace on 2nd skill line before.

Searched this forum and found this thread, feel more relaxed knowing its just a display bug.
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    They really do need to get it fixed as it is bugging me too